PDA

View Full Version : dision mini advice please

Baldyman31
10-06-16, 13:26
Default Edision mini advice please

Hope this is the correct section to ask in

HI folks finally have some time to set my new edision combo receiver up but having some teething issues, I will try and provide as much info as possible

I have done some research and searching found various set up info for a SAT tuner but not for cable, and want to say thanks in advance for any pointers

I have the receiver on my network and have managed to download most recent updates onto the receiver

1. I have Ethernet cable from router and live cable feed into receiver with coax adapter(antenna in) input then have HDMI cable from receiver to tv
2. when I enter correct net id and do a automatic scan it finds no channels or radio, when I manually scan it finds lots however only some radio channels work and only channel 1-5 are working on the TV, I cant get any other free view channels in sd or hd, is this correct or should I be able to get FTA channels?
3. I understand about paying a S''''' but don't think I am anywhere near that stage yet

I have my epg working and it lists lots of channels but when I go a channel and press OK I only get a blank screen, any suggestions appreciated

thanks

Andy_Hazza
10-06-16, 13:28
2/ Use ABM to get your channels. Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Providers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sicilian
10-06-16, 17:40
3. I understand about paying a S''''' but don't think I am anywhere near that stage yet

I'd advise you to re-read the rules.

sn196
09-07-16, 23:51
Can I jump on the back of this?

With the autobouquetmaker, if the network id is incorrect then will it find channels? Or could it be mgcamd playing up?

I ran the scan and found channels but only SD channels showing