PDA

View Full Version : Hello

hedg70
07-06-16, 07:04
Hello,

I have signed up here to hopefully get help on an issue I currently have, I have a DM800 SE 2.1 (Clone), I was looking to plug it into my Virgin Media cable and use it as a viewing box, The almighty Tivo box I have is as fast as a congested snail, I often spend a week navigating the menus before its ready to let me view a channel, I am hoping if I change my box I can get something that will be Way faster! Saving me many years of my life.

I was looking at maybe updating my box to the Vu+ Solo4K so any thoughts on that would be welcome.

Thank You

john doe
07-06-16, 07:45
if its a clone then you will not receive any support. the forum only supports legit receivers.

you maybe better off buy a legit receiver from the sponsor WOS. just click the banner with the picture above

hedg70
07-06-16, 18:09
Ok, I wasn't aware that clones were a bad taboo, Is it possible to use the Vu+ Solo4K with VM istead of my current Tivo box?

Andy_Hazza
07-06-16, 22:09
Is it just cable you are going to be using it for or both Satellite & Cable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hedg70
07-06-16, 23:23
It will be just cable for now, but with the possibility of changing when I move (within the year), Also what about swapping from cable to sat? that is possible right?