PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Change channel numbers and delete channels

Dannylfc
04-06-16, 12:11
Running the latest VIX image. I want to delete all BT sport HD channels and change BBC ONE HD to 101.

Easiest way to do this please?

moselep
04-06-16, 12:33
try using OpenWebif using the IP address of your box

Andy_Hazza
04-06-16, 12:42
Use ViX ABM and use "CustomRegion" in Providers. Also grab the latest 28.2 sat xml file from GitHub, ftp to the box and you have what you are after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dannylfc
10-06-16, 17:25
Use ViX ABM and use "CustomRegion" in Providers. Also grab the latest 28.2 sat xml file from GitHub, ftp to the box and you have what you are after.

I use VIX 4.0 with AutoBouquetsMaker using Granada Custom. What is the file I need to FTP? What folder do I FTP it to

Andy_Hazza
10-06-16, 17:40
Personally I would upgrade to ViX 4.1-010 or 011 if its available.

Andy_Hazza
10-06-16, 17:45
Blue button > ViX > Backup Manager then green button to save a backup. Then exit out n go into Image Manager, yellow button, and highlight the very top one (latest 4.1-010 or 4.1-011 if available), green button to download. After a few minutes when download has completed, red button to close the window and highlight the image just downloaded and blue button to restore. Once the ofgwrite flashing tool has finished, receiver will restart and you are then at the FIW stage. After selecting English for your language you will be prompted if you want to restore from a backup, say YES and your settings will be restored and you will have the latest satellite file then. Then just rescan your ABM and all will be good.