PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of getting one

thejoker
04-06-16, 08:04
Ive used many receivers, i need a twin tuner, can't afford solo2, it was very good when i used it. Nano2super is what i wanted, its great but no longer for sale. Xtrend et8000 was ok as well but no longer there...

How does the gigablue compare to these and does anyone know where i can get a nano2super...?

nsw9154
04-06-16, 09:51
the Gigablue Quad plus is a very good receiver the only thing that i don't like about it is its Remote Control, the FF - RW - play - pause buttons are to small and hard to use also with it being a universal remote if you press TV like on every other remote to get your channel listings it disables the remote you have to press the FAV button to get your channel listing's, and you have to press the GIGA button to get control back it's a real pain so i use a Harmony 650 instead of the standard remote
but apart from the remote the Quad + is a cracking Receiver just a shame its let down by it's remote but you might like it :cool:

twol
04-06-16, 10:18
I would wait ..... for sure there will be several new receivers shipping during July/August and with faster chips from Broadcom and capability.

Andy_Hazza
04-06-16, 10:24
I would wait ..... for sure there will be several new receivers shipping during July/August and with faster chips from Broadcom and capability.

Looks like he has a small budget if he can't afford a Vu+ Solo 2 (£209) so highly unlikely a new receiver in August/September would be doable. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twol
04-06-16, 10:39
Looks like he has a small budget if he can't afford a Vu+ Solo 2 (£209) so highly unlikely a new receiver in August/September would be doable. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well we will have to wait and see :)

judge
04-06-16, 12:13
If you're open to a second hand Nano2Super, open a thread in the wanted section.
House move, so have a few boxes I could sell.