PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo 2 Issue - "Tune Failed" / "SID not found in PAT" error messages

net4hack
02-06-16, 19:30
I have a Satellite dish System with VU+ Solo 2 receiver (OpenVIX image + CCCam Softcam) with 1.1 mtr Triax motorised dish. For some of the channels I get the error messages like "Tune Failed " or "SID not found in PAT". Also each time I scan some channels appear and some other disappears. So with each service search channels come and go.

What could be the problem? Is it an issue with the 1. VU+ Solo 2 Receiver? or 2. OpenVIX image or 3. Motor or 4. LNB?

Any help highly appreciated.

TK4|2|1
02-06-16, 19:39
3. Cardsharing Server

Oh dear, oh dear!

net4hack
02-06-16, 19:41
Is it banned to post the word "Cardsharing Server"?

Andy_Hazza
02-06-16, 19:47
Is it banned to post the word "Cardsharing Server"?

Reread the forum rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

net4hack
03-06-16, 12:44
Hi Guys,
Any help? Is this an issue with the LNB or the VU+ Satellite receiver box?

timofee
03-06-16, 13:36
SID not found in PAT is quite common and nothing to worry about. Could be a channel that is not broadcasting at the time, but is present in a transponder.

You should not lose any channels if you do scans with the correct settings. You need to say more about what scan method you are using.

net4hack
03-06-16, 13:48
I tried every thing - searching by Transponder / clear before scan etc. But each time the list of channels getting found by the search are different each day. Channels appear and disappear at random. Ans for some channels I get the tune failed error message. The same channels would work a few days later after a new search.

Is my problem and issue with the LNB as pointer out in some other forum - skew off the LNB?

Please help...