PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV £30 for complete package

vic.mt
27-05-16, 11:16
Complete Bundle £30.00 a month for 12 months (then £80.00 a month or you can cancel.)
You can add Multi-screen for just £5 extra a month for 12 months if wanted with this offer.

11 incredible Sky Movies channels​
7 dedicated Sky Sports channels​
Over 50 entertainment channels in stunning HD​
Over 350 brilliant Box Sets​
Our award-winning Sky+ HD Box​
The UK’s widest range of Catch up TV​

New Sky TV customers only. 12 month minimum contract. £10 standard set-up fee applies.
- A new customer is someone who hasn't been with sky for 12 months, if less you could sign up under a partners name.

For this offer private message me with your name and email this is for sky to send the code.

limited codes: 5 left and I will keep this updated.

duoduo
27-05-16, 13:02
Is this a wind up???

vic.mt
27-05-16, 13:33
Is this a wind up???

Sky employee friends and family offer.

Vic

duoduo
27-05-16, 14:26
Bit of a strange first post don't you think?

vic.mt
27-05-16, 14:41
No. I don't.

vic.mt
27-05-16, 14:43
Thread closed. All codes used up.

gibbletts
27-05-16, 15:47
The same offer was available on money saving expert and groupon

duoduo
27-05-16, 17:38
That's why I asked if it was a wind up, it's available at scale

vic.mt
28-05-16, 00:06
Please provide a link to where this offer is then. lol.

bsdbm
20-06-16, 12:44
Please provide a link to where this offer is then. lol.

Expired on Groupon now - https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/sky-47918138

Or worth keeping an eye on here if looking for a deal:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-digital

satmanbasil
20-06-16, 13:29
Hi

Same apply if you cancel your subscription sky now has a lot of competition out there now and unlike before are willing to make deals to retain its customer base
I was once a sky subscriber for years paying the full cost with no discounts or long service rewards but once I quit it opened my eyes to how to negotiate with sky
to get a deal on my terms not what they wanted me to pay and I can promise you, no need to come away for 12 months or change names to get that deal either.

Larry-G
20-06-16, 23:26
Hi

Same apply if you cancel your subscription sky now has a lot of competition out there now and unlike before are willing to make deals to retain its customer base
I was once a sky subscriber for years paying the full cost with no discounts or long service rewards but once I quit it opened my eyes to how to negotiate with sky
to get a deal on my terms not what they wanted me to pay and I can promise you, no need to come away for 12 months or change names to get that deal either.

Not when I cancelled my contract two months ago, they were not interested in negotiating what so ever. we have had sky in our house since 1989 and when I tried re-negotiate our package they basically just told me to go feck off, so i cancelled my contract outrite.

Ford1
21-06-16, 00:16
myself and 3 family members all cancelled our sky subs (£120 per household) and kept the broardband and phone, nothing for a month, then phone calls and letters every couple of weeks for 3 months begging us all to come back. I think I got the best offer, and refused, of 12 months full package, for, are you ready, the sum of £2.50 pm. yes a circa £80 packlage for £2.50!!!!!!

I had to have a long think, but I simply said no, id rather be free of the tv all together, I mostly watch FTA tv, and my premium content I stream via other sources. but for what I actually watch I could put a stop to that aswell. its amazing when I think I happily paid £80+ for years and never actually got my monies worth.

(However I do kick myself, FULL SKY TV FOR £2.50PM, everyone said I was mad!! Part of me thinks I must be)

satmanbasil
06-09-16, 16:22
hi

like a mug I paid for years full rate for sky but when I cancelled the first time within 8 weeks they offered my 75% off subscription for a year which I took up a year later I cancelled again and almost immediate was offered 50% off subs which I took due to the wife wanting to use the sky plus or I would of held out for a better offer. anyway next month I'm due to look at it again ..received a letter in the post saying my deal was commin to an end and already they have offered me 25% off for another 12 months .....do you think they know something lmao

Larry-G
06-09-16, 16:27
hi

like a mug I paid for years full rate for sky but when I cancelled the first time within 8 weeks they offered my 75% off subscription for a year which I took up a year later I cancelled again and almost immediate was offered 50% off subs which I took due to the wife wanting to use the sky plus or I would of held out for a better offer. anyway next month I'm due to look at it again ..received a letter in the post saying my deal was commin to an end and already they have offered me 25% off for another 12 months .....do you think they know something lmao

They have offered me 50% off three times in as many months and every time the letter has gone into my macaws cage so they can shit all over it. That's how highly I think of that offer after they have pissed me about repeatedly.

Larry-G
12-09-16, 16:45
They have offered me 50% off three times in as many months and every time the letter has gone into my macaws cage so they can shit all over it. That's how highly I think of that offer after they have pissed me about repeatedly.

I got a letter yesterday offering me 60 percent off for a year and a 75 quid voucher. That went in the birds cage too. They will have to do better than that to get me back.

Ford1
12-09-16, 17:54
I got the same letter, and the dog enjoyed it almost as much as me.

Im of the opinion that, if you can offer a re-connection that deal, why are there some mugs paying full wack? discount it for everybody and they might not lose as many in the first place?

Larry-G
12-09-16, 18:07
My youngest sister got the full sky package including hd movies and sports for £1 I fracking kid you not. Yet me a sky customer since 1989 gets told to basically piss off when I rang them up to speak about my contract.

satmanbasil
02-03-17, 22:04
Hi

Well I just renegotiated my sky return 18 months full package with sky Q 2tb box and mini box for 37.50 pm least I can now get full use of my 4k tv with the ultra high deff sports etc

1554leslie
03-03-17, 02:01
Its all to to with what time their offers come out each month,Every rep is given so much scope for new and existing customers,Once that is used up then its tough shite