PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Cccam stops being active on certain channels?

Barnoe
21-05-16, 12:49
I didnt really want to ask this question as it relates to softcams, and is a touchy subject i think on the forum.
however ive been trying to fix this all week, and im getting desperate.

I dont know if its a Vix problem or a Cccam problem..... or something else!

I have Cccam 2.3 active and it works fine, until i select certain channels on 19.2e
the picture stays black and when i press Blue> Softcam manager i have no active Cam? and it wont re activate until i chose a different channel?

Anyone know what this is?

I know i could use a different cam like Oscam or Mgcam but ive never used another i dont know how to set them up.
i would like to fix Cccam if i can.... obviously if i cant then i will be forced to use another.

bellejt
21-05-16, 12:57
use a prio file or go to oscam

danndg
21-05-16, 13:56
I had the same problem and tried an older version of cccam 2.2.1 and it seems to have cured the prob

bellejt
21-05-16, 14:03
with the newest openvix the old cccam does not allow multidecoding.so only one channel at the time.Just use 2.3.0 and a prio file.
http://kos.hdsat.pl/menu-20.html

Barnoe
21-05-16, 14:34
Thanks for your replies, will work on the prio file and see how it goes :)

carlozdre
22-05-16, 00:40
Thank you very much bellejt.

I had exactly the same issue. Selecting a tv station from 19.2E would make CCCam stop and had to restart. Using a prio file helped, however, it still froze CCCam when I selected a tv station that didn't work at all. Removed that particular entry from my Favourites and it now looks alright.

Quick question, is there a recommended prio configuration for 13.2E/19.2E/28.2E?

judge
22-05-16, 01:05
Thank you very much bellejt.

I had exactly the same issue. Selecting a tv station from 19.2E would make CCCam stop and had to restart. Using a prio file helped, however, it still froze CCCam when I selected a tv station that didn't work at all. Removed that particular entry from my Favourites and it now looks alright.

Quick question, is there a recommended prio configuration for 13.2E/19.2E/28.2E?
If you need to use a cam, you should really use one that's opensource & still in constant development.
Time to use oscam, it's really not that hard.

Rob van der Does
22-05-16, 06:14
CCcam is old and not being developed any more. It will simply stop working on services that have multiple encryptions, which is becomming more and more common these days.
The best solution is to use Oscam; it's open source and under constant development.