PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Receiver for quicker picture to tv display???

adeade80
18-05-16, 14:12
Hi all,

I current use a Technomate and a Zgemma h.2s.

The difference barring specs is the Zgemma displays the pictures on the screen about 0.5 seconds faster.

Basically i'm after the fastest box that can get the pictures to the screen the quickest can anyone help?

Both receivers are using hdmi output currently and i'm using a gaming monitor to lower latency on the tv end.

All help much appreciated

Trial
18-05-16, 15:15
Hi,
what picture? Live TV when zapping? I think at the moment the fastest will be the VU Solo 4K with the new FCC feature.

ciao

Andy_Hazza
18-05-16, 15:45
Zgemma's not supported by ViX!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adeade80
18-05-16, 16:12
Hi,
what picture? Live TV when zapping? I think at the moment the fastest will be the VU Solo 4K with the new FCC feature.

ciao

Thanks for your reply.

Basically i'm after a receiver which will display whatever i'm watching the quickest not when channel changing.

I take it that the solo 4k 0.1s channel change should also reflect on its ability to transcode its satelite feed quicker as my

The purpose is for in play betting on sports channels obviously the quick i see the picture the better.

Thanks

adeade80
18-05-16, 16:14
I know!!!.......

psykix
18-05-16, 16:38
Hi,

ciao

Where can I find more info about the fast channel change feature? Looked around but was all in German!

Trial
18-05-16, 20:38
Hi,
perhaps search for black hole I think they are also english.

ciao

gibbletts
19-05-16, 10:46
There is a delay at the bookies end to allow them to suspend cash out or change odds anyway so it won't give you an advantage also if you figure the time it takes for the signal to be beamed to a ground station then up to a satellite and back down there is a delay there also, you can't beat the bookies I'm afraid.

ronand
19-05-16, 12:05
Even if you were attending the event in question the 15 second delay in placing the bet would stop you gaining an advantage. As we say over here the bookies didnt come up the river on a bicycle.

danlou
19-05-16, 14:42
unless you was placing the bet in the CITY of LEICESTER....;the bookies would never see it coming.. :)