Looking for the above Guyz
Al

silverfox0786
03-01-11, 01:16
not got that but i got a h to h 120 plus

Big Al
04-01-11, 16:26
Hi mate
Thanks for the offer, but its to go on a CM 1.2m, and the loads on this dish are huge, Ive had it on a Jaeger 128 H-H but that has given up the ghost. So its either get hold of a 1224, or use the polar mount and actuator Ive just bought for it.
Did you get sortrd for that remote you were after, i have one here I could post you to do a reset as long as you could post it back up to me, if your stuck
Al

silverfox0786
04-01-11, 16:29
my dads channel master is on a polar mount and 18 inch actuator and its been like that for 15 years considering a arm only costs 30 odd quid its not bad when it breaks down to replace

having said that my arms set me back £10 so i keep atleast 2 spares as in the time i have been through 4 arms

still looking for a remote lol

btw my motor can take a 1.2cm dish just not sure of the setup to get it on a channel master as it was originaly brought for it

acco
04-01-11, 23:26
Al as you probably all ready know the Jaeger 1224 H 2 H motor is finished, no production any more.

I see another site has the alternative @ £174.95 which looks just like it, I guess they got the tooling for it, as I read some time back they were after it.

I've been using a CM 1.2 with the Jaeger 1224 for over 7 years now & it's still going strong.

silverfox0786
06-01-11, 17:10
the originals are about £250 and i know they are still on sale as i have seen them on sale ready to ship personally not my cup of tea i'm happy with my actuator Arm cheaper to replace

Big Al
07-01-11, 21:59
Ive seen the ones for £250, at xxxxxxxxxx, I found one in Birmingham, but they had no pictures of it, for £169, I might just go with the polar mount and actuator, Ive spoken to a good fitter, he reckons he can adjust it so its as sensitve for tuning purposes as the 1224, my last activator was just so bloody noisey.
@ Acco, can you pm me a link where you found them for that mate would be intersted in taking a look.
@ Foxy, I can post a remote down to you mate if you want to borrow it ?
Al

silverfox0786
07-01-11, 22:07
thats the place i was refering to as well but as i said b4 i still stand firm on actuator on the old channel master and i have pretty good tuning down to the fact that i can get a brilliant signal on 7w

silverfox0786
09-01-11, 12:55
@ Foxy, I can post a remote down to you mate if you want to borrow it ?
Al

was that directed at me?

here is a look at what i have got set up

Larry-G
09-01-11, 13:06
the originals are about £250 and i know they are still on sale as i have seen them on sale ready to ship personally not my cup of tea i'm happy with my actuator Arm cheaper to replace

i had a 24 " H TO H jack actuator on my old 3 meter dish for well over 3 years and only had to replace it 3 times. if it was not for the severe storms we had 7 or 8 years ago that nearly threw the dish through my house, id still be using it now.

olisun
01-03-11, 18:47
If you are still looking then I got a Jaegar 1224 "brand new" as in it's never been installed as I never got around to installing it... I also have the mounting plate which I had bought seperately...

Don't know how much they sell for nowadays...

silverfox0786
06-03-11, 17:24
can OP please reply stating weather they are still looking for this item or not

silverfox0786
13-03-11, 01:09
no reply from op this thread will be closed

if op requires it reopened please pm a memeber of staff

Big Al
16-07-11, 11:33
Ive asked the mods to reopen this thread, i didnt get an email saying you had posted with an offer of supplying the 1224 mate sorry, if you still have it can you pm or email me please
Al

Stanman
16-07-11, 11:50
Ive asked the mods to reopen this thread, i didnt get an email saying you had posted with an offer of supplying the 1224 mate sorry, if you still have it can you pm or email me please
Al
Hi away for a few week, shoud be back beginning of August, if you can wait for his return

Big Al
16-07-11, 13:09
Thanks Mate, Yes no rush, I have a polar mount on my dish at the moment, But wouldnt mind changing it over to this 1224.
Thanks for letting me know
Best regards
Al

mynameis
07-08-11, 17:08
hi i looked for a replacement for the jaeger 1224 , looked at a motor that was simlar in style only a bit smaller ,it was total rubbish

Big Al
10-08-11, 18:22
@ Stanman
Any idea when olisun is back from his holidays mate
Al

Stanman
10-08-11, 18:27
Sorry I got him mixed up with Silverfox.
Olisun has not been on the site since March 2011.

silverfox0786
10-08-11, 18:29
Sorry I got him mixed up with Silverfox.
Olisun has not been on the site since March 2011.

HUH? why me?

maybe olisun has not seen this thread or not has any notifications for it

try sending him a pm to look at this thread

but please keep all communication to this thread

Big Al
10-08-11, 18:58
I have pmed him mate, is there a way of emailing him ?

silverfox0786
10-08-11, 21:06
I have pmed him mate, is there a way of emailing him ?

No there isn't mate sorry

Data protection doesn't allow us to access personal info
Best to just wait sorry

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

olisun
29-08-11, 21:30
I never got any notifications so I thought nobody was interested.

Also been busy with work and the new born so hardly had time to visit sat boards since I sold all my receivers.

I do still have the 1224 for sale but like I said I don't know how much they are selling for.

Big Al
29-08-11, 22:00
I didnt get any notifications either mate, thats how I missed your post !
Zudrick on here has just bought one, Ill pm you now
Best regards
Al

The Bishop
29-08-11, 22:29
Olisun,

If you do not do a deal with Big Al via the PM he has sent you I will give you £135 delivered for your 1224, could possibly collect depending on location.

The Bishop

Big Al
29-08-11, 22:33
Mate Im hoping to do a deal with Olisun, we both had problems getting notifications form the board, and by the sounds of it Olisun has had his hands full with a new edition to his family :thumbsup:

Ive posted and been waiting for Olisun to visit the page again so If everyone doesnt mind can they keep off the thread Please

Best regards
Al

silverfox0786
29-08-11, 22:40
GUYS GUYS GUYS

READ THE TRADING RULES -- RULE 5

5, PM AND EMAIL USAGE
PM and email may not be used at anytime in a live sale. All discussions including offers, acceptances and refusals should be shown clearly in the thread. Once a sale is complete you may use whatever form of external communication you like to finalise payment details etc. Your general geographical location and detailed specifications of equipment are not considered to be valid reasons for using off thread communications. It is the responsibility of both the vendor and the purchaser to ensure that all negotiations are conducted in the thread. We insist on this rule because we need to see all the negotiations to be able to mediate a solution to a dispute.

olisun
29-08-11, 22:50
lol...

My 1224 seems to be demand right now...

I don't deal via pm unless the trading rules allow it to...

Tbh I don't know the current price of this item since they are out of production now and I have never used the item as I never got around making a custom back plate for my 1.2mtr Fibo. Also since the 1224 weighs a ton as I was / am too skeptical of installing on the wall.

I always thought I would use it if and when I move to a bigger less crowded area where I can get a 1.8mtr CM but that could take years and I am also considering selling my 1.2 Fibo getting a Torodial 90.

If somebody could guide me on the price then it will be helpful.

olisun
29-08-11, 22:51
I am off for the night now and will pick this up tomorrow.

Big Al
29-08-11, 22:53
I agree mate, didnt read the rule on the pm side of things, so we will keep it here, if you let me know how much you want for it, on here please , so we can try and sort a deal out
the only person i know who has bought one recently is Zudrick on this board mate, so maybe he will post I dont know tho
Thanks
Al

The Bishop
30-08-11, 12:12
zudrick possibly paid around £120 for a Jaeger 1224 and a Channel Master 1.2m dish according to the below thread.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9373-Large-satellite-dish-wanted/page2

The seller asked for £120 for the dish and 1224 motor combined but it is not indicated if the goods were split.

The Bishop

olisun
30-08-11, 12:29
@The Bishop,

Your offer sounds reasonable but I will wait for Big Al to come back.

If he doesn't want it then if you got your own wanted thread then I will post my offer on it.

Big Al
30-08-11, 13:33
@ Olisun
Ill take it please mate. And Sincere thanks for waiting on me getting back to you, really appreciated

Just to keep the Mods Fully informed,

The Bishop posted his offer, then edited it out of his post , the original post and offer was as below,

Here is the message that has just been posted:
zudrick possibly paid around £120 for a Jaeger 1224 and a Channel Master 1.2m dish according to the below thread.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9373-Large-satellite-dish-wanted/page2

The seller asked for £120 for the dish and 1224 motor combined but it is not indicated if the goods were split.

Olisun,

My offer is £135 delivered for the 1224 motor or £125 if you are local enough for me to collect. If you think the postage will be more than £10 then I will increase the £135 delivered offer accordingly to match any increased postage costs above the £10 I have estimated. Offer is on the table via the forum.

The Bishop

olisun
30-08-11, 13:49
£135 + shipping? or collect it yourself?

Big Al
30-08-11, 13:51
where you based mate ?
Al

olisun
30-08-11, 13:52
£135 + shipping? or collect it yourself?

Near Heathrow...

Big Al
30-08-11, 13:57
Hi Olisun
If you could find out how much postage would be, If i get our courier to pick it up, it would mean you having to wait in for them which can be a pain ?
Or if thats not a problem, I can collect
Allan

olisun
30-08-11, 14:04
Hi Olisun
If you could find out how much postage would be, If i get our courier to pick it up, it would mean you having to wait in for them which can be a pain ?
Or if thats not a problem, I can collect
Allan

I can find the courier costs and let you know of a date when you can book up the courier..

I user interparcel (UPS) option as they are very reliable.

Big Al
30-08-11, 14:07
HI mate
if you dont mind me collecting, i can get our own couriers to pick it up, we use a APC network, to transport our goods from work, so they can do it for me, as long as you dont mind the hassle of waiting in for them on the designated day.
Whats the best way to pay you for it,

olisun
30-08-11, 14:17
PPG.

I am assuming the courier guy will come and put the postage label himself.

Also to double confirm this sale is only for the 1224 and nothing else.

The Bishop
30-08-11, 14:34
@ Olisun
Ill take it please mate. And Sincere thanks for waiting on me getting back to you, really appreciated

Just to keep the Mods Fully informed,

The Bishop posted his offer, then edited it out of his post , the original post and offer was as below,

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Olisun,

My offer is £135 delivered for the 1224 motor or £125 if you are local enough for me to collect. If you think the postage will be more than £10 then I will increase the £135 delivered offer accordingly to match any increased postage costs above the £10 I have estimated. Offer is on the table via the forum.

The Bishop

I removed the offer as I realised that I might possibly be in breach of forum rules and also to give you the option to conclude the deal with Olisun.

U got a problem ?

The Bishop

Larry-G
30-08-11, 14:38
I removed the offer as I realised that I might possibly be in breach of forum rules and also to give you the option to conclude the deal with Olisun.

U got a problem ?

The Bishop

come one keep it civil please. the sale is now almost concluded and we dont need any smart remarks being thrown every which way.

Big Al
30-08-11, 14:38
Hi Mate,
this is for the purchase of a new & complete Jaeger 1224 mount.
for the price of £135 with me picking it up.
Ive just been reading the rules to make sure we dont infringe any and found this

**World of Satellite does not get involved with the mechanics of making payments for goods. However, we would like to point out that if the payer uses the Paypal Gift option then they will not have any recourse via Paypal should the trade go wrong. This will not affect any ruling made by World of Satellite trading moderators with regard to disputed trades. **

Would you have a problem issuing a paypal invoice to me Ill pay the fees of course, So you know who I am Im an ex Mod of Satdudez, been on there for 15 years.

If it courses you a problem dont worry, pm me your paypal addy Ill get payment over to you
Just got to go out for an hour mate, ill get payment over to you when I get back, can you Pm me your address for collection purposes please
Al

The Bishop
30-08-11, 14:46
come one keep it civil please. the sale is now almost concluded and we dont need any smart remarks being thrown every which way.

Sure, apologies for the posts if they were rude and good luck to Big Al with the motor, I hope you get it set up OK.

The Bishop

Big Al
30-08-11, 16:59
back home now mate, ready for payment details
Best regards
Al

Big Al
30-08-11, 22:37
@ Mods
Ive sent Olisun a pm, just requesting paypal details and collection address
Thanks
Al

silverfox0786
31-08-11, 00:33
@ Mods
Ive sent Olisun a pm, just requesting paypal details and collection address
Thanks
Al

That's fine al now that your in final steps of sale you may exchange payment and addresses via pm

Just make sure you leave each other feedback

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

olisun
31-08-11, 11:29
Sorry for not replying yesterday... My server decided to crash and spent the whole night rebuilding it...

Big Al
01-09-11, 19:52
Hi Mate
Did you get my pm this morning
Al

olisun
02-09-11, 09:03
Yes I have and replied also.

I have changed my account settings to that I get notifications for everything.

I thought it was enabled by default.

olisun
05-09-11, 09:43

Some pictures of the item to show that the item is real.

Big Al
06-09-11, 20:59
Hi Oliver
Im back at home now
Thanks for the pics mate
Al

olisun
08-09-11, 10:19
Item was posted yesterday and you should have it soon... Maybe today or Tomorrow.

Big Al
08-09-11, 10:22
Thanks Oli
I was just going to pm you
Best regards
Al

olisun
08-09-11, 11:47
I see you have received it now.

silverfox0786
08-09-11, 12:13
remember to leave feedback for each other

:D

Big Al
08-09-11, 14:15
Yes box delivered to the office, My wife is bringing it home later for me
Thanks
Al

olisun
08-09-11, 15:55
The package is quite heavy...

I hope you wife doesn't hit you with that for making her do it.

Big Al
09-09-11, 14:07
She bloody forgot to put it in her boot so had to pick it up today
All complete thanks mate
Al

silverfox0786
18-10-11, 19:17
Thread has not been updated for more than 4 weeks and now will be closed

Where feedback needs to be left please can that be done

Thanks