PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Boxing locking up when seeking X16 and over

diceman01
14-05-16, 03:57
Hi everyone, just recently got my new Duo2 and was having problems when seeking a recording or time shift anything X16 and over. The box will just hang the the VIX spinner in the corner and I'll have to reset the power to use the box again. It didn't create a crash log as its not crashing just hanging. I have tried the following media:

Usb stick
Usb HDD
5400 RPM Sata HDD
SSD Sata HDD

And still has the same problem persisting so any help would be greatly appreciated as I can only seek at X8 max to stop the box hanging.

Andy_Hazza
14-05-16, 07:05
What ViX image are you on? Menu > Information > About.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diceman01
14-05-16, 08:23
I'm running the latest 4.1 009 Release.

birdman
14-05-16, 11:58
Is this an SD or HD recording?

darrenduds20
14-05-16, 21:47
Im also having the same issue but on Itv going above 8x speed, its an SD channel.

birdman
15-05-16, 00:45
Im also having the same issue but on Itv going above 8x speed, its an SD channel.There may be a fix in the pipeline (although I would expect rewinding to be more likely an issue).
It's probably using hardware up to 8x, but software beyond that, and there is an occasional problem there.

diceman01
15-05-16, 01:32
Im also having the same issue but on Itv going above 8x speed, its an SD channel.

Same for me SD but HD as well. I was wondering can you guys in the Beta team reproduce this fault as well?

birdman
15-05-16, 02:14
Same for me SD but HD as well. I was wondering can you guys in the Beta team reproduce this fault as well?I have a recording that shows it on an SD channel (which I've fixed, as far as I can tell). But it's always possible that you are suffering from some other issue as well.

diceman01
15-05-16, 02:20
I have a recording that shows it on an SD channel (which I've fixed, as far as I can tell). But it's always possible that you are suffering from some other issue as well.
Thanks for your help on this issue hopefully it can be resolved, other than this issue image is perfect.