PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] No support for clones

ian76
12-05-16, 15:50
To all.

While I understand you are not happy that Zgemma used a version of VIX without discussion ie pirated it. What do you think the majority of users do with you software.

I am sure you believe they are all noble honest people and none of them use the code you generate to abstract encypted signals with addons that have plenty of support.

While you take the moral high ground on some subjects, remember it is just further to fall when the wheels fall off.

I love your software and use it in fact i am proud to see a British team doing so well but hell lose the attitude. Your attitude stinks and while the base argument is valid just make sure you are not stepping on the rest of the alliance.

Or go for closed source and leave the alliance.

I had hoped this argument would have resolved by now maybe with a donation from AIT.

Please just let customers know where to get support even if it requires flashing for another alliance partner version.

Regards,

Ian

joysleep1
12-05-16, 16:02
To all.

While I understand you are not happy that Zgemma used a version of VIX without discussion ie pirated it. What do you think the majority of users do with you software.

I am sure you believe they are all noble honest people and none of them use the code you generate to abstract encypted signals with addons that have plenty of support.

While you take the moral high ground on some subjects, remember it is just further to fall when the wheels fall off.

I love your software and use it in fact i am proud to see a British team doing so well but hell lose the attitude. Your attitude stinks and while the base argument is valid just make sure you are not stepping on the rest of the alliance.

Or go for closed source and leave the alliance.

I had hoped this argument would have resolved by now maybe with a donation from AIT.

Please just let customers know where to get support even if it requires flashing for another alliance partner version.

Regards,

Ian

What are you talking about?
:confused:

ian76
12-05-16, 16:07
What are you talking about?
:confused:

Please be more specific.

Sicilian
12-05-16, 16:07
If you don't like our policy's here, simple don't post here :) and for the record Openvix has never had or accepted any donation from any manufacture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk