PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Mirroring/streaming of TV output to tablets/devices?

bug2k14
11-05-16, 10:43
Not sure if this is a support question, I did ask a couple of years ago, but it wasn't possible back then.

Is it possible to mirror/stream what is currently showing on the TV to other tablets/devices. So the if the main output to the TV is paused/fast forwarded or channel changed, this is reflected in the stream to the tablet/device.

It would be a nice feature to have to be able to have the same output to other devices in other rooms, the ability to stream/transcode the currently showing content to a tablet or PC.

I know that I can stream TV and recordings directly to other devices, but the ability to move to other rooms and have the same output showing whether I've paused or forwarded the content on the main TV would a really nice feature.

imish
11-05-16, 11:45
like a multicast?

almost like your own IPTV channel.

bug2k14
11-05-16, 11:52
If you mean streaming of whatever is being output on the hdmi port to other devices then yes.

Trial
11-05-16, 11:55
Hi,
I do not know something like that. I think the old ReelBox with its client could do something similar. Perhaps there exists something like an HDMI to IP converter.

ciao