PDA

View Full Version : loosing tuner "A" when i install me own faveorites

moogwai
02-01-11, 14:40
Hi, been having trouble when trying to get both tuners to work as you know...and have come across a new problem.
I flashed vu with vix 1.3 this morning and i managed configure and get both tuners working....well scanned my fixed dish with no probs. I then sent over my faves list via dreamedit and it seems ive gone back to the problem of only having my motorised dish working and not being able to find my fixed dish!! has anyone else had this problem? and is there another solution other than reflashing again? why does the box loose my fixed dish on tuner "A" when i add my faves?? cheers.

silverfox0786
02-01-11, 14:45
tner a is the main try swapping to fixed on tuner b and then setting your sats config that way

moogwai
02-01-11, 15:09
Will try that after the footie.

moogwai
02-01-11, 18:09
i don't beleive it...i have it working now!!! my problem was that i wasn't scanning the sats for both tuners during the set up.....i didn't realise that you would have to this!! and its even working with my faves list!! this box is kicking ass!!!

moogwai
02-01-11, 18:45
....and its not working again!!! is there a way you can choose the tuner you are watchin? after i had first set it up and i managed to record a channel and watch another i noticed on the info bar that i was viewing tuner b and now i am watching tuner a and i cant record anything on another channel!!....i'm about ready to give up!!!