PDA

View Full Version : TM-800 HD Video

Sicilian
11-05-10, 09:11
Found this on my travels. All credit to Digidude for putting on youtube :)

this video starts off on the last image release, then updates to todays release, via miniweb (called miniroot) and USB, flashes the image, reboots, starts the setup wizard, ive seen people on other forums saying the last video was fake as there was no menus, so let this run, right through the setup wizard, then to the download panel, downloaded a channel list, reloaded the channel settings, and zapped to a HD channel

all in 5 mins, and ALL captured on film

the only pause was when i couldnt reach the remote AFTER the wizard started, so i suppose the video could be about 5 seconds longer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yupgb1GTY8

reddishd
23-06-10, 19:59
Red light on camera makes USB and buttons look lit. Great vid thow and has sorted my TM 800HD out just need to get the card reader to work but i canr`t get in to DCC, anyone know the password/user name, Please PM me.

reddishd
06-07-10, 15:40
Dcc pasword problem sorted and the solution is to use Technomate control center to add a passwod as the box don`t have one and DCC needs one. Sorted.

fdlsys
19-07-10, 15:21
With hindsight of the latest UR image releases (08/07, 15/07) that do support setting of the password from the Wizard, the easiest thing to do is choose to [Cancel] on-screen when prompted for password during the 1st-time Wizard run.

When the box is up and running,
- Use Telnet (or whatever is the terminal emulator that you prefer) to that address,
- login as {root},
- hit enter when prompted for a password (password is "blank" or {not-set} to be correct)
- type {passwd} and enter,
- and then type your new password (twice, as prompted)
Exit from term. emulation
All done