PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mini] Does VIX image support valid activated Tivusat smartcard?

danlou
05-05-16, 20:17
Hi

As per the question in subject header:
Does VIX image support valid activated Tivusat smartcard?

Thanks,
G

Sicilian
06-05-16, 07:04
You need to install either CCcam 2.30 and FTP a blank CCcam.cfg file to /etc or install and setup Oscam. CCcam option is easiest.

MarsArtis
11-05-16, 17:42
Yes it does.
And ad Sicilian said Cccam is working perfectly

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

danlou
25-06-16, 14:23
hello

I have inserted my valid tivusat smartcard in receiver running ccam but channels not clearing. CCam is populated for other reasons but I would expcect the tivusat channels to clear.
Any ideas what i may need to do please? thanks

Huevos
25-06-16, 22:15
Was the card pre-activated?

danlou
26-06-16, 13:45
Was the card pre-activated?

Hi, apologies, I thought it was activated. I found out it was not.
So I went on Tivusat website and successfully registered the card (I chose CAM opton on tivusat website and non official decoder).
However it is still not clearing the channels. I'm using latest Openvix image with ccam 2.3.0

Ashley69
26-06-16, 14:06
You may have activated on the website but maybe they have to do something at their end and that may take time.

danlou
26-06-16, 14:30
You may have activated on the website but maybe they have to do something at their end and that may take time.

Thanks. Normally when I register cards, albeit for proprietary boxes, it takes only 30 minutes.
I will check later again but channels still not clearing.

When I look at CCam client the box recognizes the card as Nagra but unknown provider. Would it not say Tivusat?