PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] cccam 2.3.0 problem

muttleytheplug
05-05-16, 11:28
Hi all, would be interested on anybodys thoughts on the following. I use cccam 2.3.0 with no problems till recently then certain channels stopped working ie BEin sports and some others on 19.2 east,anyway to cut along story short I installed cccam 2.2.1 and all is well again!. why would this be? and yes I tried reinstalling 2.3.0 but it still had same problems! thanks..............

weirskynet
05-05-16, 11:30
Switch to Oscam it's cccam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrxbox360
05-05-16, 11:47
Ive used cccam 2.3.0 for the past 2 years without any issues.

weirskynet
05-05-16, 11:51
It's cccam that's the issue , I used 2.3.0 for years also but newer images aren't working with it correctly

Oscam from the feeds works great no issues and its regular updated also so works with latest images

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bellejt
05-05-16, 12:17
use oscam or prio file

john doe
05-05-16, 13:22
nothing wrong with 2.3.0 here, all channels working

Andy_Hazza
05-05-16, 13:44
Yeah peeps need to learn Oscam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muttleytheplug
05-05-16, 14:16
Ok thanks all for your replies, I can't even get mgcamd to work so looks like I've got very little chance of getting oscam to work as that looks even more complicated! lol......

Ps can anyone supply an idiots guide to getting oscam working please? thank you..

joysleep1
05-05-16, 14:41
Yeah peeps need to learn Oscam.

is Mgcamd better than OSCAM?

psykix
05-05-16, 15:12
I dunno why people think OSCAM is any more complicated than cccam? It's just "different" but no more complicated. In fact the ability to edit the files via the web interface makes it even easier.

Andy_Hazza
05-05-16, 15:45
is Mgcamd better than OSCAM?

lol. No. Oscam is regularly updated and maintained whereas Mgcamd and cccam haven't been updated in donkies. Trust me, Oscam is the way forward.

spanner123
05-05-16, 16:40
There are four oscams in plugins which one should I download if I want to give it a try? And is there a simplified 'how to setup' ?

john doe
05-05-16, 17:18
There are four oscams in plugins which one should I download if I want to give it a try? And is there a simplified 'how to setup' ?

download oscam latest

google oscam and look at oscam steam board

Fuzzy
05-05-16, 23:16
When I switched from Cccam to Oscam it was a bit daunting at first. The way I did it was to download the basic config files, edit them to suit my setup and then get it working properly by trial and error. Just keep checking the log to see what is wrong if it isn't working properly. Once it's right, back up the config files so you won't have to do it again.

Tkr001
07-05-16, 03:17
Google for cccam to oscam converter. It will give you a start

judge
07-05-16, 03:26
Google for cccam to oscam converter. It will give you a start

Or read the oscam WiKi, much more relevant, linked & updated on every oscam WebIF option.

joysleep1
09-05-16, 12:17
lol. No. Oscam is regularly updated and maintained whereas Mgcamd and cccam haven't been updated in donkies. Trust me, Oscam is the way forward.

well i have used both and to me in does not make any difference. It just depends on your server. If they are solid then you would not get glitching regardless whether you use CCAM or OSCAM.

DaMacFunkin
09-05-16, 13:03
What do you mean server? You mean you don't have your own card?

Larry-G
09-05-16, 17:15
well i have used both and to me in does not make any difference. It just depends on your server. If they are solid then you would not get glitching regardless whether you use CCAM or OSCAM.

You should know by now that this forum does not tolerate talk of illegal cards sharing servers, even if just mentioning them in reference only.

muttleytheplug
10-05-16, 17:05
Hi all, Well after days of reading and trial & error I finally got oscam working YAY! I copied three files into etc/tuxbox/config folder, ie oscam.server, oscam.conf, oscam.user the only problem I have now is that the channels run for about 10 seconds then stop for about 10 seconds! any ideas please as I feel so close yet so far from it being 100% working..... thanks in advance............:confused:

Rob van der Does
08-06-16, 04:07
nothing wrong with 2.3.0 here, all channels working

It's cccam that's the issue , I used 2.3.0 for years also but newer images aren't working with it correctly

Forget it: CCcam can't cope with services that have multiple encryptions. It will simply stop. This has nothing to do with images, newer or not.
And as CCcam isn't being maintained any more, it's a dead end.

Oscam is the softcam to use: is 'open source', has a large community, a good forum and ditto WiKi, and is being developed on a daily basis.

weirskynet
08-06-16, 08:25
Yeah using oscam now

Weirskynet
VU+ Solo 2

john doe
08-06-16, 15:32
i've been using oscam for a year now and I wish I'd learnt to setup form years back,.

Rob van der Does
08-06-16, 16:13
i've been using oscam for a year now and I wish I'd learnt to setup form years back,.
Hehe, same here :)
But I have only myself to blame: as CCcam worked fine by then, I was simply too lazy to do that.