PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Channel List Order Backup

froddy
30-04-16, 15:37
Hi
I`m sorry if this has been asked many times before and is irritating, but,
I have set up the Bouquet for Granada SD in AutoBouquetsMaker and re-arranged the channels and deleted ones I don`t use or can`t connect to.
It took quite some time to do it and wondered is there any way to back up my list so it doesn`t re-arrange back to default order after updating Bouquet in the future?
Hope I`ve explained properly
Thanks

bellejt
30-04-16, 17:17
use dbedit to BU to your pc.

dsayers
30-04-16, 17:24
Disable updates but then you will need to find the frequency when a channel changes frequency scan it in service searching manual scan.
Autobouqete marker is set to arrange the channels in try using your area custom not sd or HD that should get rid of the dead hd channels

twol
30-04-16, 17:30
If you are going to "play" with your bouquets use echannelizer not dbe.
Echannelizer supports the hidden channels used by both ABM,s and in my view is now far superior to dbe which I now find extremely limiting.

abu baniaz
30-04-16, 17:44
The bouquets made by ABM belong to ABM. So when ABM runs, it will create/update them based on the programming/customised files in ABM. ABM does not intefere with non-ABM bouquets.

If you want to have your own bouquets, make your own.

As mentioned above, you can use E -Chanenliser to modify ABM bouquets, but they will be overwritten when ABM updates.

You can tell ABM how to create bouquets. ABM will then make bouquets how you tell it to. It uses the offical channel numbers to do this. When the offcial numbers change, you will have to adapt the instruction you give ABM.