PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Zgemma No Sound/BOOT on LCD

AntonM
29-04-16, 11:57
Hello all,

Wondering if anyone can help..

I have a Zgemma Star 2s and its been working great, Wednesday night i put it on standby and went to bed, Got up the next morning turned it on and it came up on my tv No HDMI Sound.. and showing BOOT on the front, Now i checked my HDMI cable and its fine, checked the port on the TV with my Xbox One and its fine, Also tried restarting box but same thing, it shows BOOT instead of the numbers coming up when booting up and then finally comes on showing the channel but no sound and still the BOOT on LCD..

Ive tried various USB Drives 8gb 16gb, ive done a HDDGURU on them then Format via Windows as Fat32, Tried pressing the Power button when switching on at the back and still nothing..

Very weird one anyone shed any light on this?.

joysleep1
29-04-16, 12:12
Hello all,

Wondering if anyone can help..

I have a Zgemma Star 2s and its been working great, Wednesday night i put it on standby and went to bed, Got up the next morning turned it on and it came up on my tv No HDMI Sound.. and showing BOOT on the front, Now i checked my HDMI cable and its fine, checked the port on the TV with my Xbox One and its fine, Also tried restarting box but same thing, it shows BOOT instead of the numbers coming up when booting up and then finally comes on showing the channel but no sound and still the BOOT on LCD..

Ive tried various USB Drives 8gb 16gb, ive done a HDDGURU on them then Format via Windows as Fat32, Tried pressing the Power button when switching on at the back and still nothing..

Very weird one anyone shed any light on this?.

This forum does not support this box.

AntonM
29-04-16, 12:20
Does it not support openvix though??? as i think its a bug with openvix to be honest.

hullfc27
29-04-16, 12:39
zgemma boxes are clones cheap sh*t and deffo not supported by a decent image like openvix

bbbuk
29-04-16, 12:40
Openvix does not support zgemma. The openvix you're using is designed for another box but just changed to work with zgemma.

You will have to contact manufacturer

However, zgemma are not clones like mentioned above

Sicilian
30-04-16, 07:18
For officially supported receivers see www.openvix.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk