PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy

No1gooner
28-04-16, 07:05
Hi I'm interested in the Edison, just wondering how long vix will support the boxes for before they will stop releasing updates?

Andy_Hazza
28-04-16, 08:03
You needn't worry with the Edison. ViX will support it for a good few years yet. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No1gooner
28-04-16, 08:11
Thanks I'm going to put in my order now then!

resonance
10-05-16, 11:53
I've just placed an order myself...looking forward to playing with it

wigan13
15-05-16, 17:49
sorry to jump in guys can anyone tell me what channels i would get and what i have to do to get updates ie would the box have a free gift :)

Stanman
15-05-16, 18:05
sorry to jump in guys can anyone tell me what channels i would get and what i have to do to get updates ie would the box have a free gift :)
No gifts

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
15-05-16, 19:11

Tut Tut. Did you read the forum rules when you signed up?...... Obviously not eh...... [emoji35]

manicscrewdriver
15-05-16, 23:26
Another person who thinks a Linux box magically opens up everything :lol3:

Unlike most of the underlying scum that sell boxes elsewhere the boxes sold by World of Satellite are not set up to illegally receive encrypted channels, they are just hobbyists boxes set up for free to air and 100% legal :D

I suggest you try the unscrupulous sellers on ebay who will quite happily take your money for a so called 12 month gift. The second you leave positive feedback or leave it later than six weeks, you have a black screen and have a receiver you have paid twice as much as a legitimate one would be. Meanwhile the unscrupulous person you purchased the box has your money leaving you with a black screen and there isn't a fat lot you can do about it.

Seen it all before over the years, there is no such thing as an honest gift seller :mad:

wigan13
16-05-16, 13:36
i must say sorry if i have upset anyone i did not set out to do this i was just having trouble understanding the whole thing thats all,i guess i will have to read a little more into the whole thing.
wigan13:rolleyes: