PDA

View Full Version : Dvb/c

adamandvicci
27-04-16, 20:29
I have 2 single sky tuners and 1 single cable in my ultimao... all working a charm. Just wondered if there were such things as a dual cable tuner so I can effectively use 1 slot and have 2 tuners. I know they do sky versions. All help and links to one on here will help. I have seen dual which are digital TV and cable but not dual cable.... usb also considered. Was hoping to get one dual sky and 2 dual cable ones

Thanks

Game2Freak
28-04-16, 06:04
I believe this is the dual/twin tuner you are looking for: http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Plug-and-Play-Digital-Tuners/VU-Plus-Tuners/VU-vuplus-dvb-t-t2-c-hybrid-dual-twin-tuner-module

Trial
28-04-16, 07:38
Hi,
caution! All Dual Tuner cards only work in the last slot and the other 2 have to be packed with single tuner too. You have no chance to get an Ultimo with only a dual tuner card working.

ciao

adamandvicci
06-05-16, 17:55
Gutted so could I have 2 single cable and a dual sky?

adamandvicci
06-05-16, 17:56
I believe this is the dual/twin tuner you are looking for: http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Plug-and-Play-Digital-Tuners/VU-Plus-Tuners/VU-vuplus-dvb-t-t2-c-hybrid-dual-twin-tuner-module

This is the tuner I have but still only acts as 1?? Or is there a setup

Trial
07-05-16, 08:03
Hi,
yes 2 single in slot 1&2 and a dual in slot 3 works.

ciao

DaMacFunkin
07-05-16, 08:54
Gutted so could I have 2 single cable and a dual sky?

I would personally go 2x single sky and dual cable, that way you don't need to loop through or split anything.

DaMacFunkin
07-05-16, 08:56
This is the tuner I have but still only acts as 1?? Or is there a setup

You insert one cable feed and it it feeds both of the on card tuners, 1 card - 1 feed - 2 tuners. I would advise a f connector to rf plug rather than chopping your end off.

adamandvicci
10-06-16, 16:51
You insert one cable feed and it it feeds both of the on card tuners, 1 card - 1 feed - 2 tuners. I would advise a f connector to rf plug rather than chopping your end off.

This is what I thought I had yet I only get the use of 1 tuner? Do I need to install something else? Or is there a way to check? I have an in and out but still only get the use of 1 tuner?