PDA

View Full Version : Planner looks cramped in Blue-HD Skin

irishpol1
27-04-16, 19:35
Hi Guys.. I'm sure there's a fix somewhere but I can't see it anywhere. I updated ti Hades and installed Blue-HD skin but the planner looks cramped

See the attached pic, how do i make the it more readable? looks like there's far to many lines in the window but i cant see where to reduce it?

I'm also looking to increase the font size all round.. anyone ideas?

Thanks in advance.

No1gooner
27-04-16, 19:42
Press menu on that screen and scroll down you should see options for number of rows and font size, mine are set to rows 8 and font size 0 if that helps.

abu baniaz
27-04-16, 19:43
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37561-OpenVix-Blue-HD

Have a read of post 1. Post back if not resolved

Andy_Hazza
27-04-16, 19:48
Hi Guys.. I'm sure there's a fix somewhere but I can't see it anywhere. I updated ti Hades and installed Blue-HD skin but the planner looks cramped

See the attached pic, how do i make the it more readable? looks like there's far to many lines in the window but i cant see where to reduce it?

I'm also looking to increase the font size all round.. anyone ideas?

Thanks in advance.

And may I ask you why you are using Hades?

irishpol1
27-04-16, 19:59
Sorted.. thanks guys :thumbsup:

And may I ask you why you are using Hades?
Because I was using apollo and no plugins were showing in the menu so i stuck on hades.

abu baniaz
27-04-16, 20:07
There is no developent for Hades, stopped a long time ago. Latest image is on openvix.co.uk

irishpol1
27-04-16, 20:20
There is no developent for Hades, stopped a long time ago. Latest image is on openvix.co.uk

my apologies, it is the latest image i have openvix 4 1 004. (duh):sweating:

den310
28-04-16, 17:50
Press menu on that screen and scroll down you should see options for number of rows and font size, mine are set to rows 8 and font size 0 if that helps.

That has helped me. Thank you.