PDA

View Full Version : EPG not working after upgrade

Nunhead_Man
24-04-16, 09:01
Just flashed to openvix-4.1.003.release-mutant2400_usb on a Mut@ant 2400 - seems stable - thanks all

However there seems to be a screwed up EPG.

I have it set on single as I have one satellite source just now while trying to get this to work

It seems to scan and load channels but they do not appear in the guide - which is blank

And the box will not play TV

Any suggestions team?

TIA

Ford1
24-04-16, 09:12
when you say the epg is blank, do you mean a list of whats actually on the channels? this is handled by crossepg or similar, try pressing blue button, crossepg and then let it download the guide, if this works then that is your problem, you have to set up crossepg or similar to populate your epg. ABM is only for creating the bouquets, not the programme data.

Hope this help.

Nunhead_Man
24-04-16, 09:33
Thanks - when I say the epg is blank, I mean there is no list of whats actually on the channels

Noted re crossepg - will try that - but I think the issue is elsewhere

And sorry what is ABM?

I've got tuner one set up and it has automatically found one of the Astra feeds - when I put it on "automatic" for a satellite feed the box crashed

judge
24-04-16, 09:37
Did you try pressing the TV button on your remote to change bouquets?

Nunhead_Man
24-04-16, 10:29
Yeah - all that does is gives me two astra test channels

And can you translate "bouquets"?

Ooops - sorry - poor management of forum interface

S'OK - see what you mean about "bouquets" now - had another fiddle and all seems well

Ford1
24-04-16, 13:30
So to clarify, what was the issue? the ABM "channel list" or the EPG "programme data" ?