PDA

View Full Version : Picture freeze

sanderson2
23-04-16, 10:39
Can someone tell me in idiot terms on why when I'm watching some channels the picture freezes but the comentry keeps going. So I have to go to the next Chanel and then back..and then it's ok
I'm running vix latest image on the nano oe box..
Could it be down to the specifications of my box?

Sicilian
23-04-16, 10:43
Does this happen in free to air BBC One HD or ITV HD?

Does you have you own local card?

abu baniaz
23-04-16, 10:53
I'm running vix latest image

That statement is not helpful. Is it not better to day image name and build number? Somebody could abe on an image taht is two yeasr old and perform an online update. They see they have no new updates and assume that they are on the most up to date image. Clearly that is not the case.

abu baniaz
23-04-16, 10:59
Please note:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.

sanderson2
23-04-16, 12:53
I don't use the box for fta it's not my card no

sanderson2
23-04-16, 12:54
That statement is not helpful. Is it not better to day image name and build number? Somebody could abe on an image taht is two yeasr old and perform an online update. They see they have no new updates and assume that they are on the most up to date image. Clearly that is not the case.

Sorry for my stupidity

abu baniaz
23-04-16, 12:58
Please say what image you are using

Tkr001
23-04-16, 23:09
I don't use the box for fta it's not my card no

Maybe you should read the rules. No support for card sharing here.