PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] AutoBouquetsMakers - Timeout for tuner lock

Ozzo76
22-04-16, 11:25
Hi Folks,

I'm using Openvix on my box & i'm trying to set it up for VM, I think i'm putting in the correct settings but if i'm not hopefully someone can advise me, so the settings I am using are :

Select tuner B by pressing okay and make sure config mode says enabled>>>In network ID enter (this is my area - Belfast (Ireland) NTL 00021 755.000 6.887 can someone tell me my NetID ?)
Cable netids
Used Service Scan = Provider
Provider to scan = Virgin Media (6952) <<<---- do I still use this or do I change this to from my area line above?
Press green to save then red to close then red to close again
Go to auto bouquets maker then providers make sure Kabel = no>>> virgin uk = yes>>>virgin uk area = Net I.D select by going left or right arrow

once I've done all this when I select automatic scan I get this "Timeout for tuner lock" can anyone help me out?

many thanks
Ozzo

DaMacFunkin
22-04-16, 12:47
Don't try to automatic scan dvb-c, set your net-id in ABM and then set ABM to scan, as for your net-id get it from your original box, many areas have more than 1 id or have area id's that are not immediately obvious.
Ps which box do you have...

lincsat
22-04-16, 12:47
Make sure you have a working cable feed connected to the correct input. Many people, especially with ZGemma boxes, connect the cable feed to the screw-in LNB input A and not the push-in Cable input B

Ozzo76
22-04-16, 13:11
Hi lincsat thanks for your reply.

I actually have a Zgemma Star H2 I had it working with sly but I have a vermin feed (live) so wanted to set it up for vm, so it looks like am 1 of many :eek: who has put my cable feed on LNB input A and not input B, will my cable feed fit ok on input B even thou its not a screw-in connection or do I need to change the fitting?

cheers
Ozzo

abu baniaz
22-04-16, 13:27
There is no support for your receiver here.

abu baniaz
22-04-16, 13:28
You need to ask support on their forum

lincsat
22-04-16, 15:07
Hi lincsat thanks for your reply.

I actually have a Zgemma Star H2 I had it working with sly but I have a vermin feed (live) so wanted to set it up for vm, so it looks like am 1 of many :eek: who has put my cable feed on LNB input A and not input B, will my cable feed fit ok on input B even thou its not a screw-in connection or do I need to change the fitting?

cheers
Ozzo

Either change the fitting or get an adapter, make sure any plug is properly attached.

You won't get much support for the ZGemma on here as the sponsors don't sell them.

DaMacFunkin
22-04-16, 15:30
It is not because the sponsor doesn't sell them, it is because every box is in some way a direct clone of another receiver, now I know you could say all enigma boxes are derived from dream boxes but there is developing and enhancing an idea and plain out stealing.

Huevos
22-04-16, 23:47
It is not because the sponsor doesn't sell them, it is because every box is in some way a direct clone of another receiver, now I know you could say all enigma boxes are derived from dream boxes but there is developing and enhancing an idea and plain out stealing.When a box uses another manufacturer's drivers you can be sure it is a clone.

Sicilian
23-04-16, 00:02
When a box uses another manufacturer's drivers you can be sure it is a clone.

Not always, there's a few oem brands that do officially use same machine build and drivers.