PDA

View Full Version : epg channel listing

Hulkster1974
21-04-16, 12:37
hi guys wonder if anyone can help is there a way of moving the HD channel listings to the bottom of the EPG guides and have SD channels as a priority?

dsayers
21-04-16, 12:52
Choose your area custom not sd or HD and check channel swap is no then start scan that should give you sky sd order

Andy_Hazza
21-04-16, 13:02
In ABM (menu > setup > service searching > ABM) go to your providers and select "CustomYourRegion". If you enable swap this will give the available HD channels you can get priority. Also if you enable "Expert" mode in ABM and where it says 'include not indexed channels' select. When you are happy with everything, rescan ABM and the changes will be applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

podick
04-05-16, 16:07
I am having problems with there being 3 groups of channel lists on my EPG? not sure where i am going wrong.
If someone could post a pick or comment on how the ABM Providers should be yes or no i would be very grateful and also save the wife some time

Helvetica
30-06-16, 14:32
I am not sure whether it works on the "header lines" of lists in the channel list but have
you tried marking (single click) the "header line" then Menu.. (6) (=enable move mode)
then moving it to where you want it. Then Menu..(6) (=disable move mode).