PDA

View Full Version : Quad plus stops streaming suddenly on moving between channels

sfasefo
20-04-16, 20:57
Hi
I bought a new Quad plus recently with two tuners. It worked fine at the beginning. I installed openATV 5.3 and I am using cccam for sharing. I also have IPTV channels.
My device sometimes suddenly does not show any working channels, either the satellite or the IPTV ones! None of the free, scrambled or the IPTV channels work! When I tried to do a satellite scan, it seems that the tuner is frozen, as it stops at reading 0 channels and 0%! In my original setup, Tuner A is connected to Astra 28.2 and Tuner B is "Loop to tuner A". This problem is only solved when I turn the power off the device then turning it back on!
I am not sure if this is a driver problem or a hardware problem! Do I need to return it back to the manufacturer?
I also tried other images like VIX and openmips and all have the same problem.

Sicilian
21-04-16, 17:22
I'd advise to USB re-flash the receiver and test as free to air only with on other plugin or softcam installed. Test purely as free to air on satellite.

sfasefo
24-04-16, 10:32
I'd advise to USB re-flash the receiver and test as free to air only with on other plugin or softcam installed. Test purely as free to air on satellite.

Thank you
I think this was the problem, the CCcam! The problem disappeared after I deleted it. Do you known what the best emu for sharing on this device?

sfasefo
27-04-16, 18:47
I now tried Oscam and it is working very well.