PDA

View Full Version : Vu tuner constantly locked

keggy
19-04-16, 17:27
Hi all I have had this box from when it was just released and only in the last few weeks this has happened.
I currently have 3 sky tuners, one tuner is constantly running even when the box is off (means no longer leave box on overnight due to this), when checking my info shows streaming clients sky sports 3, i do not have an ipad or anything else streaming from my box.
Means that I can only use 2 tuners atm unless im watching sky one/ some moves and sky sports 3. I have tried running the box with the lan cable out but this has made no difference. Can anyone guide me of how to get this fixed as i've been trying for a few days now with out successhttp://www.world-of-satellite.com/images/smilies/mad2.gif. I have re-flashed box and still the same.
Any help would be great I have been using Vix for years and this has been the only bad issue.
My current build
latest Vix 4.1 build 001
Python 2.7.11
Kernel 3.13.5

Andy_Hazza
19-04-16, 18:23
Are your ports open on your router?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wezlyons
19-04-16, 18:47
Have you got Autobouquets maker set to autoscan every night?

I had the same issue on my Solo2, tuner b being constantly in use.
I stopped Autobouquets maker from auto scanning and the issue rectified itself.

keggy
19-04-16, 20:47
Yes Andy that was the issue I thought it was but due to the same issue when not connected to the Internet though me, wezlyons I do have abk to auto scan I will cancel that and see if it makes any difference and let you know. Thanks guys for the reply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

keggy
19-04-16, 20:53
Thought that someone was stealing my feed first what it looks like when someone goes on the iPad but the box just does not recognise it being switched off, when on sky sports 1,3 the box then just uses one tuner.

keggy
19-04-16, 21:03
Thanks for that mate fingers cross that works [emoji106]so far so good

abu baniaz
19-04-16, 21:10
This is usually a case of ports being forwarded on router and people helping themselves to what you are watching.

keggy
19-04-16, 21:44
Thinks that was what it was just closed all ports and time to read up on securing them better lol. Thanks guys for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk