PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Blue Button & Plugin Menu-hide a plugin

mskhan01
14-04-16, 05:54
Hi there,

Just wondered if there was anyway of hiding (without deleting it) a plugin from blue button menu or from main plugin menu?

Sicilian
14-04-16, 06:12
Not that I'm aware of.

Bangord30
14-04-16, 08:37
Sometimes the actual plugin settings will allow you to say yes or no to show in extensions and or plugins

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

mskhan01
14-04-16, 18:42
I have been recommended to use following plugins but after extracting them to plugin folder , when I tried to access plugins from the main menu, my box kept crashing, which worked fine after I deleted them.Can some one please have a look to see if they need any modification for vix?

IAmATeaf
15-04-16, 09:58
What plugins are you actually trying to hide? Reason I ask is it might be easier to alter the code of the plugin to hide it if the plugin comes with it's .py code. Not saying it can be done but might be worth having a look.

rossi2000
15-04-16, 12:14
I have been recommended to use following plugins but after extracting them to plugin folder , when I tried to access plugins from the main menu, my box kept crashing, which worked fine after I deleted them.Can some one please have a look to see if they need any modification for vix?

im sure those are DMM only plugins

mskhan01
15-04-16, 14:41
What plugins are you actually trying to hide? Reason I ask is it might be easier to alter the code of the plugin to hide it if the plugin comes with it's .py code. Not saying it can be done but might be worth having a look.

SubsSupport XXXXXXXX ones, that have appeared in my plugin menu since installing kodi launcher

rossi2000
15-04-16, 15:16
yep thats right.
maybe something can be changed there but not at the moment. it needs discussing and fixing.

Willmoore
15-04-16, 15:24
Why do you want to hide and not delete ? I just deleted them.

mskhan01
15-04-16, 16:42
Why do you want to hide and not delete ? I just deleted them.

They are related to kodi plugin & apparently you shouldn't delete them as it may effect kodi's performance

Willmoore
15-04-16, 16:56
They are related to kodi plugin & apparently you shouldn't delete them as it may effect kodi's performance
I deleted them almost immediately and haven't noticed any problems. I'll see how it goes - easy enough to restore.