PDA

View Full Version : Why isnt kodi availible?

s1m0nw
12-04-16, 21:22
Hey guys

Been seeing a alot of people asking about kodi for their satellite boxes and i just remebered something.

Mutant when they first brought out hd2400 they had a alpha version of xbmc, whatever happened to that and why wasnt it kept with the times like moving on from xbmx to kodi.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Tonto McTavish
12-04-16, 21:33
Kodi is available in plugin extensions, I have it on my Vu+ solo2, its mostly great except for the transport controls which are very poor (ui wise).

Willmoore
12-04-16, 21:36
Only available on VU boxes hence the OP question re Mutant boxes.

ALISAT
13-04-16, 16:58
You can kodi direct. I have just add it from the plug in for my xtrend. However my experience so far is not very good. It does not work very well

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

JeanReno
27-04-16, 13:18
Kodi Direct was awful last time I tried it.

It's a real shame Kodi isn't available in Vix still because openATV has it.

I have other devices that run Kodi, but it would be great to have it on my Mutant.

lilvfr400boy
10-05-16, 07:55
Kodi is available in plugin extensions, I have it on my Vu+ solo2, its mostly great except for the transport controls which are very poor (ui wise).
What image you using

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
10-05-16, 08:03
Only available for Vu+ Duo2, Vu+ Solo SE v2, Vu+ Solo2 & Vu+ Solo4K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75mak
21-07-16, 01:29
really disappointing time with the mutant.... it was all marketing BS and it's sad to see it didn't receive the support the sellers claimed it would have.

It probably shows, best to stick with vu+ from now on. I had the solo2, duo before it.... and was never let down

twol
21-07-16, 06:54
As always buyer beware :)
The sellers such as WoS normally advertise as per the specs...... it's the manufacturer's that get carried away with what they "can,may, hopefully" deliver ... and this has always been true of the hardware and (especially) software industry ..... They just want to sell the latest gizmo some engineer has designed, and often forget the engineers feature timeline ... it,s all available now:)
.... And I am afraid they all do it including Vu+ :)