PDA

View Full Version : EPG channel groups?

ben_edwards
11-04-16, 20:47
Hi, can anyone tell me how to get all the channels grouped in categories on the epg button please. If i press up and blue for favourites all the channels are grouped as they should be for movies, sports etc but on the epg button i just have a huge list of every channel.

Huevos
11-04-16, 20:54
Press EPG
Press TV
Select group from list.

ben_edwards
11-04-16, 21:18
Thank you. I think it's down to the skin i'm using. I was using the blue hd skin previously where you just pressed across to change groups rather than tv. how do i switch to another skin? I've downloaded it but can't find it change to??

Huevos
11-04-16, 23:04
Menu, setup, system, user interface, skin setup.

ben_edwards
12-04-16, 13:35
Menu, setup, system, user interface, skin setup.

Is there a way to put all the same groups together? I have three providers set up to the box but now I'm getting 3 lots of movies, sports, entertainment etc rather than just one groups for movies, sports etc?

Andy_Hazza
12-04-16, 13:56
Is there a way to put all the same groups together? I have three providers set up to the box but now I'm getting 3 lots of movies, sports, entertainment etc rather than just one groups for movies, sports etc?

What providers have you got?

abu baniaz
12-04-16, 13:58
Your issue is more to do with bouquets than EPG. How are you making your bouquets/favourites ? If you are using ABM, upload your debug log please.

ben_edwards
12-04-16, 14:45
What providers have you got?

Freesat, sly uk and sly roi for a few sports channels

ben_edwards
12-04-16, 14:46
Your issue is more to do with bouquets than EPG. How are you making your bouquets/favourites ? If you are using ABM, upload your debug log please.
I'm just using abm. How do I find/upload a debug log?

s2tephen
12-04-16, 14:51
press EPG
press Menu
Show bouquet on launchYes
green button to save
Simple's

Andy_Hazza
12-04-16, 15:10
Freesat, sly uk and sly roi for a few sports channels

You don't need Sky ROI if you use Sky UK and select "CustomRegion" and use expert mode and where it says include "not indexed channels" select YES, this will give you Setanta sports in your Sky UK sports bouquet. Also can I ask what you are using freesat for as well?

ben_edwards
12-04-16, 16:45
You don't need Sky ROI if you use Sky UK and select "CustomRegion" and use expert mode and where it says include "not indexed channels" select YES, this will give you Setanta sports in your Sky UK sports bouquet. Also can I ask what you are using freesat for as well?
Ok insist know that. I tuned freesat thinking I needed it for t freeview HD channels. I take off the other providers and just leave sky UK.

Andy_Hazza
12-04-16, 16:49
Yeah Sky UK will give you everything you need as long as you use "custom region" [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben_edwards
12-04-16, 17:10
Looks like I was just being greedy with the providers! Haha. Thanks for the help everything seems right now. I've just got one bouquet named not indexed for some reason. Not sure why they haven't gone in the correct ones??

Huevos
12-04-16, 17:17
Because those channels don't belong to the Sky area you have chosen, hence they are not numbered, just concatenated.

ben_edwards
13-04-16, 10:22
Yeah Sky UK will give you everything you need as long as you use "custom region" [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I've worked out the problem. When I bought the box last year someone else set it all up. It looks like they had installed a channel list from a file rather than abm. The channels I had before used numbers and bouquets the same as sky. Is there an up to date channel list file available?