PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Apollo and Hades?

Rayne
11-04-16, 15:37
I was having some stability issues with OpenVix v4; so I've downgraded to Apollo 131 and Hades 18 (both these versions were stable on my TM-Nano 2 Super).

I'm going to the plugins menu to download E2-AutoBouquetMaker and I'm getting "feeds down for maintenance" (on Apollo). The Plugin feeds load with Hades 18; but I can not find E2-ABM in the list.

I've read it here previously - but can't find the info I need. Where has E2-ABM gone - and how can I go about installing it?

Thanks (and apologies if this has been answered else where!)

Sicilian
11-04-16, 15:38
Apollo no longer has any feeds, start a thread with your issue using latest OpenViX.

Andy_Hazza
11-04-16, 15:40
Why not give ViX's ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) a try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
11-04-16, 15:41
Also when you say stability issues, what exactly do you mean?

Rayne
11-04-16, 15:46
Apollo no longer has any feeds, start a thread with your issue using latest OpenViX.

Thanks - I thought that was the case. The latest OpenVix is great, but I've found it to be slightly slower and it also seems to hang much more than previous versions i've used (with the VIX logo spinning in the top corner) - hence going back to an older version.

Why not give ViX's ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) a try?

I've tried using it, but I'm really struggling to get my head around it. Although it is super quick, I don't "understand" it as well as I did E2-ABM (i'd memorised my E2-ABM setings off by heart!).

Andy - some stability issues i've found are:
- Hanging randomly
- Freezes at the end of media playback (despite being set to "return to menu")
- randomly handshakes between screen refresh rate/resolution when I change channels (can't replicate this - it genuinely does seem random)
- Live tv has been freezing since I updated it

Andy_Hazza
11-04-16, 16:35
Have you tried a virgin flash with no restores, setup as new? What do you want to know about ViX's ABM? What you struggling with?

Rayne
11-04-16, 17:32
Have you tried a virgin flash with no restores, setup as new? What do you want to know about ViX's ABM? What you struggling with?

Yes - I did that again with Vix 3.2 v37 - and it's working much better now. Even found E2-ABM in the feeds (although now i'm having a whole separate set of issues with that - its skipping BBC1/replacing BBC2 with Alba etc).

I'd be happy to use Vix ABM - but it's mostly about the configuration. I basically want the bouquets to be (All channels/entertainment/movies/music/sport etc...). With 101=BBC 1 HD, 102=BBC 2 HD....106 = Sk1 (with HD channels replaced for SD channels where necessary; and vice versa where available).

I also want all the non-broadcasting services (ie: the "red button" channels) available in an "other" section if possible.

If you could tell me how to configure it - i'd probably convert quite easily

Andy_Hazza
12-04-16, 06:00
This is the link for an updated channel list for you > Lraizer's UKCVS Autobouquets 28.2 (Satellite)
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=45289

Rob van der Does
12-04-16, 08:10
Still a pity you are not looking into the 'stabilities' issue; none of our testers have found such issues. And although this may depend on the box used, I find ViX 4.x much 'snappier' than the previous series.

Andy_Hazza
12-04-16, 08:28
@Rayne you could also try the new 4.1 ViX image when its released. [emoji6]

Rob van der Does
12-04-16, 09:41
If its stability you want then use Apollo 166, if you can't find it PM me :D
Eeuuh? 3.x & 4.x have no stability issues.

Andy_Hazza
12-04-16, 09:56
If its stability you want then use Apollo 166, if you can't find it PM me :D

lol. No stability issues here.

Andy_Hazza
12-04-16, 10:49
Like I said before I don't care how good you think your setup runs, the original poster has stability problems with his setup & I gave him another option :thumbsup:

What receiver do you have?

Rob van der Does
12-04-16, 13:03
DUO2 running ViX 4.0 & 4.1 here is better then the box ever was before. It's my main box so any misbehaviour would show clearly.

And as far as problems are being experienced: it would be preferred to help us to find any issues instead of running away. After all we put thousands of hours in the development, of which ever user may profit for free. Is it then asked too much to help a little bit in trouble shooting :confused:

Rob van der Does
12-04-16, 15:51
.... whatever is great that's good for VIX but not this chap :thumbsup:
That's exactly what we can't tell atm, as there is no info at all.
And generally those old images are only good for clone boxes. And besides they don't have feeds, so that's not very useful either.