PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Channel number gone awry.

psykix
10-04-16, 17:29
I've just realised that my channel numbering has changed for some reason.

BBC One HD is 1272, BBC Two HD is 1273 etc..

I'm not aware that I made any changes, and I deleted the bouquets and rescanned and still the same numbering.

Am I missing something simple?

Edit : just realised that under all channels, the numbers are correct. It's only under the Entertainment bouquet that they show incorrectly?!

rowladar
12-04-16, 22:06

I'm not aware that I made any changes, and I deleted the bouquets and rescanned and still the same numbering.

Edit : just realised that under all channels, the numbers are correct. It's only under the Entertainment bouquet that they show incorrectly?!

Same here - is it something to do with the BBC renumbering their HD channel to 115?

Anyone know how to fix it?

abu baniaz
13-04-16, 00:13

The entertainment bouquet is the second bouquet. If the first bouquet is equal to or less than 100, entertainment will start at 101. If the first/main bouquet in ABM is set to Yes, the number of channel in the first bouquet will be 1000+ (1271 in your case) . The first channel in the entertainmnet bouquet will follow those numbers.

So, change option for "generate main bouquet".

Please note the following for future ABM questions:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions