PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mini] Edision OS mini

Ando1
09-04-16, 10:04
I've just purchased a Edision OIs mini, downloaded tv channels Astra Uk , went on to epg and channels were German not UK, pressed for factory reboot , now I have a locked screen with picture showing Open AVT 5.1, the front of the receiver counts upto a hundred a few times, will not accept any signals from remote control, does it need a code to be sent to it, I had Spiderbox and TM and had to send code 4 digits to open , there was no instruction book with it so running around at this point in time any help .
Regards Ando1

Andy_Hazza
09-04-16, 10:09
I've just purchased a Edision OIs mini, downloaded tv channels Astra Uk , went on to epg and channels were German not UK, pressed for factory reboot , now I have a locked screen with picture showing Open AVT 5.1, the front of the receiver counts upto a hundred a few times, will not accept any signals from remote control, does it need a code to be sent to it, I had Spiderbox and TM and had to send code 4 digits to open , there was no instruction book with it so running around at this point in time any help .
Regards Ando1

Best thing to do is reflash your receiver with ViX image. [emoji4]

Ando1
09-04-16, 10:53
Have not got a clue, I received my receiver yesterday , connected up and run a scan of Astra 28, went to the EPG and channels were in German , took a factory reset , now I have a blank screen with OPEN ATV 5.1, I have switched off receiver and unplugged it, it starts to reboot and front of the receiver counts a few times up to 100, and that's it , will not accept signals from the remote, is there a secret code to put in like Spiderbox and TM , there is no user manual with a trouble shooting page , Help
Ando1

twol
09-04-16, 11:04
1st Q. Do you have an ET4000 or Edision??

abu baniaz
09-04-16, 13:16
Scanning for channels doe not create favourites/bouquets. The favourites that are included in on openatv image are intended to benefit the majority of the OpenATV 19.2 users.

Install Autobouquestmaker and select Sky UK. It will create favourites for you.

When you are ready, give the OpenVix image a try. It is what most users on this forum use.

Ando1
09-04-16, 13:17
I've just got the Edision OS mini DV3s2, as I said run a scan Asra 28, after download went to EPG it was in German , done factory reset , now all frozen , tv screen shows OPEN ATV 5.1 , receiver runs to a hundred . Remote control sends signal but it just remains the same , I have pulled out all of the leads, replaced rebooted but remains the same locked into the screen.
Regards Ando1

Ando1
09-04-16, 13:34
I've got the Edision OS mini DV3S2, I run a scan on Astra 28 , received all channels, done a EPG channels had changed to German , I set a factory reset , then lost everything the tv screen is showing OPEN ATV 5.1 , I've unplugged all, set back up reboot and the same, the receiver runs up to 100, like my previous receivers is there a numbers code to open it up, there is no users manual so just sitting watching blank screen with logo.
Regards Ando1

Willmoore
09-04-16, 14:40
Is it frozen or not responding to the remote ? I ask this as I have had two Edision's that I had to take out and re-insert the batteries several times to get the remote to work.

Ando1
09-04-16, 14:47
Andy , how do you do it ha, I presume down load onto a stick and put into receiver

abu baniaz
09-04-16, 14:55
Ando1, please stop posting in other threads that are not related to your issue.

abu baniaz
09-04-16, 15:02
There are guides (including how to flash) here

http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/guides-and-tutorials/