PDA

View Full Version : Single tuner cable reciever

sa1nts
07-04-16, 16:24
Hi guys any suggestions looking at either the miracle box or the edison

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

bassethound
08-04-16, 09:21
the miracle box is a excellent cable box with a great remote but the the edison specs look great for the money

sa1nts
08-04-16, 09:29
Thanks for the reply think I will go for miracle box

Willmoore
08-04-16, 10:03
I have no experience of the Miracle box so can't comment (looks nice). I have a couple of Edision's and they are an excellent box - very quick (as quick if not quicker than my Solo2) with the added bonus of built in WiFi. The 4 in 1 remote is very good. I would certainly recommend it.
But I'm sure you wont go wrong with MB. It's Vix that makes it :thumbsup:

sa1nts
08-04-16, 10:04
Thanks

joysleep1
16-04-16, 20:40
Even i am looking for a secondary box. I am debating between the solo zero or edison. I am baffled which to go with. I kinda like the VU remote tho.
Soo hard...

Andy_Hazza
16-04-16, 21:43
Even i am looking for a secondary box. I am debating between the solo zero or edison. I am baffled which to go with. I kinda like the VU remote tho.
Soo hard...

Stick with the Vu+ [emoji1360]

Sicilian
17-04-16, 06:21
Stick with the Vu+ [emoji1360]

Why? Edision much better value for money and higher spec :)

Willmoore
17-04-16, 09:08
I have both and both are very good boxes, so whichever one you choose you will not be disappointed.
The Edision costs less, has a better spec, a very good remote and appears to have excellent back up. Has to be the Edision for me.
I would choose the Zero if space was a consideration as it's MUCH smaller. I have mine tucked away behind a wall mounted screen and the Edision would would be too big.

joysleep1
24-04-16, 16:08
bought the edison. Have to say it is a neat looking box. Very impressed. The remote is not as good as the vu remote though. But for the price, i can not complain.