PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Miraclebox Premium Twin+ Openvix4.0

Twinkal
06-04-16, 13:59
I am hoping to buy a Miraclebox Premium Twin+ ( combo) and thinking of flashing it to openvix4.0
however I sill want to have live tv streaming to mobile devices, accessibility through web interface,
Web Browser & HbbTV to work.

I have following concerns,

1. Will these be functional with the new vix version.
2. If some thing not working can I revert back to the factory software
4. What is the process
3. Is there any precautions which I can take before flashing the factory software to facilitate reverting back on later stage.

I am new to the subject, and can someone please give me some advice on this regards... many thanks in advance

Sicilian
06-04-16, 14:08
Pretty sure there is no HBBTV or Webrowser in the feeds for Twin+ using OpenViX. You'd have to stick with factory image, or maybe try OpenMB or Egami. Not tested HBBTV or webbrowser myself. Tbh any web browser on a E2 receiver is pointless imo and don't work well.

How to USB flash guide:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/Guides%20and%20Tutorials/Flashing%20Guides/How%20to%20Flash%20a%20Miraclebox%20Premium%20Twin +%20PLUS%20series%20receiver%20by%20USB.pdf

If you want to stream outside your home network you'd be better to choose a receiver that supports transcoding such as VU+ Solo SE V2, Solo2, ET10000, HD2400 or Duo2.

Twinkal
06-04-16, 14:44
Thanks for the quick response and advice. :)
what do you think about live TV streaming to mobile device from E2 receivers ? is it working well ( both outside and within the network)
I was eyeing on VU+ boxes before and wanted to go for a combo E2 receiver to expand my options. then I fund Miraclebox Premium Twin+ with relatively low price tag (for 3 changeable tuners).I think I have to do more reading on the specification, features and compatibility. Many thanks for the help.