PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] When Shutting down getting message to sat timers due or active ???

eeza
05-04-16, 10:56
Ladies and Gentlemen, I seem to have picked up this issue when moving to Vix 4,

I set some timers for MotoGP over the weekend early on in the week and every time i Shut Down the device (I don't just leave it in Standby because it boots up so fast compared to my previous VU Ultimo) I get a message to say that Timers are active or about to start are you really sure ? I say yes and then the box eventually shuts down but then immediately powers up again ?

On occasions I have had to power down the device as it hangs with the spinning Icon whilst shutting down (Twice)

Cheers Guys and IMHO the Ultimo is just as good a box as the VU Duo2 but sooooooooooooooooooooo much slower :) Thanks for the Support :)

birdman
05-04-16, 11:06
I set some timers for MotoGP over the weekend early on in the week and every time i Shut Down the device (I don't just leave it in Standby because it boots up so fast compared to my previous VU Ultimo) I get a message to say that Timers are active or about to start are you really sure ? I say yes and then the box eventually shuts down but then immediately powers up again ? If you could attach your timers.xml and autotimer.xml files (as a zip file) from /etc/enigma2 it would help.