PDA

View Full Version : crash logs

punisher
01-01-11, 23:13
i was browsing through my vu duo via ftp and went into media/hdd and found a crash log for today and i have no idea why when the box hasnt crashed. the box was on standby so not sure what was going on but heres the log

silverfox0786
02-01-11, 01:39
i seems like an IMDB search crash

punisher
02-01-11, 01:46
is there anything i can do? i mean like i said the box was on standby and no search was being made so not sure why that error would be coming up. ive got quite a few crash logs that are random and the box doesnt actually crash. can post the others if you want

i just tried to remove the imbd plugin and also crossepg as i do not use it as far as im aware as im use ryvix and got the green crash screen so not sure whats going on here but here are the logs

andyblac
02-01-11, 18:23
if you remove IMDB (or anything that is pre-installed) on VIX you WILL run into problems, as VIX uses these plugin's in it's core

punisher
02-01-11, 18:53
yeh i realised that yesterday when the whole thing crashed and i had to reinstall lol but thats not a problem. the issue seems to be that i am not able to remove anything i have downloaded as a plugin. i just tried now and i installed vlc media player from the plugin list and it just crashed with the green screen, but when i go into the plugin screen the plugin isnt there, so i dont know why it crashes. it does this for any plugin that i download. i have also done a complete software upgrade too just to make sure i have the latest files. heres another log lol