PDA

View Full Version : Edision OS Mini Twin Tuner Box OpenWebIF remote control buttons

minesh
04-04-16, 20:19
Hi all,

As some of you guys already know i recently recommended a friend of mine this box. He has once again found another stupid fault. When he is on his internet browser, he types his IP add 192.168.X.X and presses enter. It then brings up an option to show full remote. He is saying the remote control doesn't respond to the right button. ie he could be pressing channel up down button and it was rewind (timeshift)

I don't know if anyone else is having these problem. I tried the same of my VU Solo SE V2 box and the remote responds to the right key presses.

I have been over and upgraded to the latest openvix and reflashed the box for him. God only knows why he needs to control his box from his laptop.

Regards

Ashley69
04-04-16, 20:22
Have you tried a different browser?

minesh
04-04-16, 20:25
yes tried safari, chrome and firefox on my mac and he tried ie, edge, chrome, firefox on windows

Ashley69
04-04-16, 20:32
Try uninstalling openwebif - reboot and then re-install

minesh
04-04-16, 20:41
tried that as well. it came pre installed with the flashed image, removed the plugin and reinstalled it. Still the buttons are all over the place

thanks

Ashley69
04-04-16, 20:47
Can't think of anything else other than trying a different PC/Laptop to rule out something on his PC

Sicilian
04-04-16, 20:59
I've noticed this too, I'll get it looked into, pretty sure remote xml is wrong that's in oe-a.