PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] After ABM scan

Bazzer
04-04-16, 17:11
Just a quick question , When my box does a update in the morning my channels are all over the place this is even after FTP the files across with the up to date Sky uk 28.2 . I have tried everything that was posted on the thread but it still messes up. When I do a system restore everything is fine again . Is it best to disable the ABM updates in the morning until the new build .
Many thanks

Bazzer
04-04-16, 17:27
Just a quick question , When my box does a update in the morning my channels are all over the place this is even after FTP the files across with the up to date Sky uk 28.2 . I have tried everything that was posted on the thread but it still messes up. When I do a system restore everything is fine again . Is it best to disable the ABM updates in the morning until the new build .
Many thanks
Ok forget what I posted I had a setting in ABM >Providers set to scan Sky Uk FTA only :sofahide:

Huevos
04-04-16, 17:49
On what version?

Bazzer
04-04-16, 17:53
On what version?

OpenVix version 4·0 build 003

Huevos
04-04-16, 18:06
What region? What does "all over the place" mean?

Please post debug log of abm scan.

Bazzer
04-04-16, 19:47
Thanks for the replys I have sorted it now. See post 2 · When I said "all over the place" I should not have said that . I have smacked my hand and gone and stood in the naughty corner.:rolleyes: