PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo2 straeming to Vu+ Solo SE Ver: 4.0.003 Over internal Network?

chuf
03-04-16, 15:41
Hi
Does anybody have an up to date setup for streaming one box to the other over there internal network(Live channels Bouquets etc), seem to have a found a few for blackhole image but from a few years back.....
I must admit ive been looking at the VU+ webpage and see that they have it setup there on the webpage but looking for a dummy guide to do this....:eek:
Tnks
Chuf. :D

bellejt
03-04-16, 15:48
just setup fallback tuner on your second box and sent same channel list to the box as your first box.Nothing else to setup.
Fallbacktuner = ipadres first box.

chuf
03-04-16, 15:54
just setup fallback tuner on your second box and sent same channel list to the box as your first box.Nothing else to setup.
Fallbacktuner = ipadres first box.

Sorry to sound a little bit thick with this will this act like a multiroom box, e.g I watch the footie down stairs she watches loose women upstairs? :confused:

Tnks

bellejt
03-04-16, 15:58
yep no problem if downstairs you have multiple tuners.I have a duo23 with 4 tuners (2 X dual) and i watch one chennel and record a channel downstairs and upstairs 2 boxes can watch another (differant) channel

chuf
03-04-16, 16:12
yep no problem if downstairs you have multiple tuners.I have a duo23 with 4 tuners (2 X dual) and i watch one chennel and record a channel downstairs and upstairs 2 boxes can watch another (differant) channel
Thanks for the info :)
I have 2x DVB-S2 in my box so should be good to go :cool:
Chuf :thumbsup: