PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-T/T2] Main bouquet only - Freeview

Partymack711
03-04-16, 00:30
Hi,

I'm using sat on 28.2 and also Saorview (Irish Freeview equivalent) and Freeview. . When I run ABM I just want the 28.2 channels grouped by section (entertainment,sport etc). For Freeview and Saorview I want just a Bain bouquet.

I can't get this to generate just a main bouquet for Freeview though. I have set 'yes' to main bouquet and untucked all of the sections. It is generating a main bouquet. But there us nothing in it!

Amy ideas?

abu baniaz
03-04-16, 00:34
Can you upload your debug log after. The log must contain your ABM scan details.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

Huevos
04-04-16, 19:18
ABM is doing exactly what you are telling it. It is making a main bouquet but not including channels from any sections you marked (which is all of them).

Partymack711
07-04-16, 18:04
Oh!

Not in front of box at the moment but can I select to generate main bouquet, don't generate section bouquets, but select what sections I want to see in main bouquet it should work???

Andy_Hazza
07-04-16, 18:37
Yep that should work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Partymack711
07-04-16, 22:09
Worked a treat!

Thanks Huevis/Andy.

Partymack711
08-04-16, 09:50
Slight edit to this ...

It populated a full Freeview -All Channeks bouquet. But when I clicked on some of the channels they wouldn't show and I got an error message 'no pid'. !

I think this has something to do with how my tuner was configured (Area and T/T2), because when I individually went back and manually scanned each channel first with T2 set, then T1 it populated the missing Channels.

Bit annoying and time consuming. Any ideas how to avoid in future?

DaMacFunkin
08-04-16, 10:54
What you have done is add information to your lamedb by manually scanning, there are probably persons who would like an upload of that lamedb so the information can be added to the xml.