PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Animations don't appear to be working

bbbuk
02-04-16, 20:39
I have just noticed that the Animation screens don't appear to be working on my Solo 2. This was a fresh usb flash with NO restore of settings or plugins.

When I go into Menu > System > User Interface > Animations and select ANY of the listed animation types, and click on 'Preview', the animation selected doesn't happen. Instead the default, no animation, happens. This doesn't matter which animation type I select.

I then tried selecting any of the animation screens and then going into various other menus and nothing happened with regards to any animation of menus.

I couldn't confirm whether this has ever worked since OpenVix 4.0 but I know it worked on OpenVix 3.2.

If required, attached are debug logs where I tried to select all the animation options and previewing them and then just tried various menus.

oscarkyzer
03-04-16, 08:25
it's the same on solo 4k to

bbbuk
03-04-16, 08:54
Ok, thanks. Kind of glad it's not just solo2. It's looking like it could be all relevant VU+ models and maybe other boxes that can use animated screens as well :)

As this isn't just unique to solo2, maybe a admin/mod could rename thread accordingly.

oscarkyzer
03-04-16, 10:51
I'll have a look at the rest of my boxes later when I get back just to if its the same on all of them