PDA

View Full Version : Flashing to new latest image do I have to do eveything again?

Naz
28-03-16, 15:34
I am Thinking of flashing the to the image , if I make a back on vucc and after a reflashing do I just click on restore on vucc and will install back my channels list , plugins? The fav channel list is important because I don't want to be doing it over n over again. Also if the box is reflashed and I restore will it automatically restore the Rytec settings and my fav channel list? Or wud have to download the Rytec settings first and then restore to get my fav channel list. Also shud I be using vucc or back up manager?

john doe
28-03-16, 16:02
if you plan to update to 4.0 003 then I would use backup manager and image manger and back both up, once done flash the box and restore setting, timers, plugins etc will be there. this depends on what image you are currently on.

Naz
28-03-16, 22:56
Am on 3.2 build 033 , shall I do what you said before or will it be differnt becuase of the version I am on

twol
29-03-16, 06:42
Do as John says:)

john doe
29-03-16, 16:54
due to the image you are on, you may not be able to restore, so may need to start again and install everything