PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Timed recording issue

Willmoore
26-03-16, 10:30
I had Lucky Man set to record every Friday at 9pm. This series ended last night but when I look ahead on the epg to next Friday the programme that is now in it's place at 9pm A League of Their Own is set to record. When i press the green button(timer overview) Lucky Man is there waiting causing the timer to be set.
Why hasn't the timer cancelled ?

Willmoore
11-04-16, 21:10
Anybody ? I've had a similar issue tonight. Timer set for Walking Dead which finished last week and tonight it's recording the programme that's replaced it. Is it because I used the record weekly setting via the Green Button instead of the Auto-timer ?

cosie
11-04-16, 21:19
Long press green and delete the timers you don't want and save.most probs one of those things that happened at times

birdman
12-04-16, 00:53
Anybody ? I've had a similar issue tonight. Timer set for Walking Dead which finished last week and tonight it's recording the programme that's replaced it. Is it because I used the record weekly setting via the Green Button instead of the Auto-timer ?Yes. "Record weekly" means "set up a recoding at this time each week". It says nothing about what is on at the time.
If you want to get it to check what is actually on use an AutoTimer instead.

birdman
12-04-16, 00:53
Long press green and delete the timers you don't want and save.most probs one of those things that happened at timesLong green will get you to AutoTimers.
It sounds as though these are repeating timers (different beast).l