PDA

View Full Version : Blue Tooth Service Manager and Picture Glitching

ISeeFridges
25-03-16, 13:56
I've experienced a lot of issues with picture glitching when using the mgcamd plugin. I finally traced the problem to the Blue Tooth Service Manager. Having removed the BT plugin, I no longer experience any glitching issues.

Not a problem for me as I don't use the blue tooth feature, but thought I might post this as a heads up in case anyone else has had similar issues.

Sicilian
25-03-16, 14:24
What version of MG Camd you using? I've got 1.38 running here, no such issues. Also check your MG_CFG file.

ISeeFridges
25-03-16, 20:25
Tried 1.38, 1.35 now back to 1.38. Tried a multitude of different configs with no success. Tried with wired and wireless network - no success. Then wondered if maybe the blue tooth server was polling and interfering with the network (unlikely, but you never know), so removed the BT plugin and that solved it. The update to Vix V4 restored the BT plugin and the glitching came back, so removed it and all is well again.

I did wonder if it was my mobile upsetting the BT plugin as I have blue tooth turned on as it connects to my car stereo when I'm driving, but turning it off made no difference.