PDA

View Full Version : VU Solo2 Dual Tuner Issues

conman99
24-03-16, 22:40
Guys,
I was experiencing what sounds like a fairly common problem with my brand new Solo2 (had a Duo for years without problems) I have a 28.2 static dish on B and a USALS Positioner on A.
One tuner would become unavailable (A or B) without an explanation, even on FTA...

I "fixed" it by into Settings-Customise (change to expert mode) - require HTTP authentication for streams (set to YES) then restart box.

I had to do this even though I had created my own VU password via Telnet. and changed settings accordingly in the WebIF Plugin

This fixed my problem locally, but unfortunately I cannot stream to my ipad/phone anymore...just a black screen.

I'm using Openvix V4 as thought it was a bug with earlier versions but clearly its still there....

Could anybody shed some light on this?

abu baniaz
24-03-16, 22:49
I suspect you have set your receiver for remote acess so that you can stream externally. Some people are helping themselves.

conman99
24-03-16, 22:53
They can no longer help themselves as I have enabled the streaming authentication and set a password as per my original post.
The issue remains that I can no longer stream, even when I enter my password into my remote devices....