PDA

View Full Version : Hades

daveleach
24-03-16, 17:43
Should I change from hades to openvix 4.0??
Is it worth it. Will I notice much improvement?

TerryB
24-03-16, 17:45
You will at least get access to the latest plug-ins. 4.0 looks ok so far

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

twol
24-03-16, 18:20
Will I notice much improvement?

It depends on what you do with your receiver .... there have been significant changes in the OE-A infrastructure as well as OpenVix changes, so overall its better... certainly I have not noticed any downsides over the last few weeks :)

daveleach
24-03-16, 18:58
That's good enough for me! I'll give it a go.
Any plugins too recommend?

Phaeton
26-03-16, 17:39
I have experienced problems, I had a fully working system using things that we can't talk about on here, updated to V4 & nothing now seems to work, it could just be me & I screwed up, well I did screw up as I didn't create a back-up first.

Huevos
27-03-16, 10:34
I have experienced problems, I had a fully working system using things that we can't talk about on here, updated to V4 & nothing now seems to work, it could just be me & I screwed up, well I did screw up as I didn't create a back-up first.So what doesn't work? Or is it that you didn't save a backup and have forgotten how to set it up?

Rob van der Does
27-03-16, 10:56
I have experienced problems, I had a fully working system using things that we can't talk about on here, updated to V4 & nothing now seems to work, it could just be me & I screwed up, well I did screw up as I didn't create a back-up first.
If you can't talk about it then don't ...

Phaeton
28-03-16, 17:25
I didn't

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
28-03-16, 18:34
Yes, you did, and it's better not to. No need to say anything about that at all, it doesn't add anything.

meatball1987
28-03-16, 20:14
That thing you didn't mention is the thing not to mention I wish I didn't start mentioning the thing you didn't mention there's just no need to mention it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sicilian
28-03-16, 21:12

Hades feeds will be removed in the near future, so better to upgrade.

Rob van der Does
28-03-16, 21:13
....I wish I didn't start mentioning the thing .....
Me too :)

meatball1987
28-03-16, 21:14
Rob stop mentioning it mun jeez already

meatball1987
28-03-16, 21:15
Hades always crashed on me I couldn't wait to get rid so it's a yes from me

Phaeton
02-04-16, 22:06
Still having problems, clean install tuner A set to simple tuner B set to tuner A. If I select a program then start to record it it selects tuner A to use, if I then change channels all I get is a black screen I used to be able to record 1 channel watch another. Then if I stop recording I can't watch any channels I just get black screens, rebooting allows me to watch or record again

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

chaser
03-04-16, 06:56
Still having problems, clean install tuner A set to simple tuner B set to tuner A. If I select a program then start to record it it selects tuner A to use, if I then change channels all I get is a black screen I used to be able to record 1 channel watch another. Then if I stop recording I can't watch any channels I just get black screens, rebooting allows me to watch or record again

Sent from my SM-T330 using TapatalkDo you have 2 separate satellite feed cables going into the back of your box? If you do, then set tuner B to simple single as well.

2stein
03-04-16, 09:14
if you only have 1 cable then it should go into b and a should be set to connected to tuner b.
somwhere i read that on a solo tuner b is the master tuner.

Phaeton
03-04-16, 09:17
Yes I have 2 separate cables into the back, I have changed them over A to B & B to A both work, I have tried setting Tuner B to Simple, Single, 28.2E, No, as well as set to Tuner A with same results, clean instal on each occasion. This all used to work on Hades without issue & has done since last May when the unit was bought from WOS,

2stein
03-04-16, 09:41
this is a simple configuration that definitely should work.
are we talking free fta channels here?

Phaeton
03-04-16, 10:20
Done another clean install again & still got same results I think it's now clear where the issue lies although I don't know the solution. However in respect of the site owner it not something that can be discussed here so I thank you all for your input & hopefully Google may be my friend.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

chaser
03-04-16, 11:56
As asked earlier, do you have this issue with FTA channels? If you don't, this may indicate a softcam issue. I think particular versions of mgcam or cccam have compatibility issues with the latest OpenVix (and other image) builds when trying to decode more than one channel at the same time. As mgcam and cccam are closed source and haven't been updated in a while, I'd recommend you move over to the latest version of OSCAM which is regularly updated.

abu baniaz
03-04-16, 13:13
if you are using CCcam, you must use version 2.30