PDA

View Full Version : recording A tuner ok , B tuner black screen

timskydive
23-03-16, 18:20
hi

I have update the image 4.0 when I setting the recording . A tuner is recording on live channel bbc1 and I want watch other different channels on bbc2 but show the black screen and see the two (AB tuner) as A show red as know that recording of bbc1 but B show white .. the screen still black.. so I went back to bbc1 channel recording as show screen ok and I press cancelled it the recording of BBC1 then change the channel to bbc2 and it works .. as only A tuner .. anyone know what iusse would helpful please help thanks :eek:

twol
23-03-16, 18:28
hi

I have update the image 4.0 when I setting the recording . A tuner is recording on live channel bbc1 and I want watch other different channels on bbc2 but show the black screen and see the two (AB tuner) as A show red as know that recording of bbc1 but B show white .. the screen still black.. so I went back to bbc1 channel recording as show screen ok and I press cancelled it the recording of BBC1 then change the channel to bbc2 and it works .. as only A tuner .. anyone know what iusse would helpful please help thanks :eek:

What did you restore and what is your current tuner config

timskydive
23-03-16, 18:50
yes did the restore and update scan everything as working but only problem the tuner B

Tuner A : BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) ( DVB-S2 ) single sat:28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Tuner B : BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) ( DVB-S2 ) single sat:28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G

Ford1
23-03-16, 19:55
are you sure you are using CCcam 2.3 just a thought?

timskydive
23-03-16, 20:06
are you sure you are using CCcam 2.3 just a thought?
i check as mine is CCcam2.2.1

i have update installed CCcam 2.3 ... it working now .. Great Thank you :thumbsup: