PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Flashing with Image Manager does not work

tapkor
23-03-16, 11:10
In my Ultimo, flashing from 3.2.037 to 4.0.002 using Image Manager does not work. It shows "Please wait while restore prepares" for a minute and just goes back to the list of downloaded images. I then flashed with USB stick without any problems.

abu baniaz
23-03-16, 11:39
There was an intermittent issue with Image Manager/Ofgwrite. There was a fix in 4.0 002.

USB flash will have to be used by those who have the issue.

Blu-ray
23-03-16, 12:37
There was an intermittent issue with Image Manager/Ofgwrite. There was a fix in 4.2 002.

USB flash will have to be used by those who have the issue.

Should that be 4.0 002?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
23-03-16, 12:39
Should that be 4.0 002?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Checking if people were paying attention. Congratulations, you have passsed. 10/10

Thanks. Error corrected.

Cracker
03-04-16, 18:19
Hello,

My Ultimo couldnīt flash trough Image Manager either, so I tried to do USB Flash, but that doesn't work either, I have treid several times by following the guidelines, but no signs of flash process appears. Like "reading USB" press to start...

Files on the USB are OK, since those can be seen from file manager and I have trid other USB too.

Current version: Openvix 3 2 037

Is there any other option/solutions for this ?

Like in Openatv & Openpli there was an other app to flash from USB

Cracker
06-04-16, 08:48
Anyone ?

I even tried => Reset to factory settings => no change and also with a stick where was an OpenPLI image, no flash procedure.:mad:

Cracker
06-04-16, 12:26
Replying myself, if someone else having same issue:D

Format USB By using:HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3
Unzip By using: 7-Zip

I also let box boot one sec, before I plugged the USB stick in the front panel (Donīt know if it affected anyhow, but I just mention it here, because thats all phase I did before successful Flash)

Cheers.

Willmoore
06-04-16, 12:32
Plugging anything in when the box is ON should be a no,no but this is the second time I have read that was the only way to get the box to see the usb.