PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] running comentry during programs

marks1
22-03-16, 22:33
Hi all I have started to get running commentary during programs that I am watching. I have an expeed lx3 that works fine as well so I have tried to look through the settings and make sure they are the same but I'm not having any joy .

Could someone tell me where I need to be looking in the settings to stop the commentary.

Thanks in advance for any help .

WILLJE
22-03-16, 22:42
Try the audio button on your remote and uncheck the nar option.

judge
22-03-16, 22:47
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Auto Language Selection -> Audio language selection 1 = English or your preferred language.

Bangord30
22-03-16, 23:11
Pmd you mark

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

marks1
23-03-16, 08:37
Hi I have tried the audio button and nar is already unchecked and my preferred language is set to english but i still get the commentary coming through.:confused: any more ideas anyone.

Bangord30
23-03-16, 09:08
I've had that happen too. Drives you mad! Sent you more settings to play with then switch off at rocker and back on and try

judge
23-03-16, 09:39
I've had that happen too. Drives you mad! Sent you more settings to play with then switch off at rocker and back on and try

Switching off at rocker switch isn't a great idea & won't save new settings.

Bangord30
23-03-16, 09:42
Meant once be put in standby, just switch off and back on too. Just same as moving box in house say, having a power cut etc surely?

dfox
23-03-16, 13:26
I have experienced this, have you tried to select the 2nd option after pressing the audio button? If there is one?

Might have 'subtitles' in the name. This works for me.

abu baniaz
23-03-16, 13:37
Meant once be put in standby, just switch off and back on too. Just same as moving box in house say, having a power cut etc surely?

Still harmful. Shut down the receiver properly and then restart it. The receivers that support deep sleep, do not have a shut down option, they have deep standy.

IAmATeaf
23-03-16, 14:02
Make sure the setting Allow subtitles for hearing impaired and Prefer subtitles for hearing impaired in Auto language selection are both set to no.

marks1
23-03-16, 20:17
I think it's sorted. I set all the languages to English did a restart and it seems to be OK.

Thanks for everyone's help